💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JK Rowling's Transphobia Caused by Black Mold

phantasmas

Featured Posts

Hennycomb
3 hours ago, Gohan said:

It still amazes me how someone can have such an open mind to create an incredibly rich world full of fantasy and perfectly structured characters and storylines yet hates a certain group of people :neyde:

My former sociology teacher is a radfem and nowadays I work in the same school with her. Very intelligent, very left-wing and very transphobic. It's weird to witness. She says queer agenda is a neoliberal and patriarchy agenda.

Edited by Hennycomb
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

HelloHangoverz
5 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

My former sociology teacher is a radfem and nowadays I work in the same school with her. Very intelligent, very left-wing and very transphobic. It's weird to witness. She says queer agenda is a neoliberal and patriarchy agenda.

this is actually scary

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Sad 1

VTV
1 hour ago, TwistedTeeth said:

Well, that's cleared up now let's discuss why she doesn't have any cloths to wipe her damn camera lens

She cant afford a dehumidifier

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

LG7 time now
2 hours ago, Nessun Dorma said:

I still can’t believe the heroine of my childhood and this woman are the same person :fatcat:

Especially when Harry Potter (the whole saga) criticizes her current kind of thinking and literally makes it the evil

Of course the story is not about trans people but the way Voldemort and his “friends” want to lead a “pure” world and kill all the children of muggles for no reason at all, it just gives the same energy

Like girl, you’re Voldemort. That’s who you are. Stop spitting on minorities and start practicing your spells instead.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lastpopicon
25 minutes ago, LG7 time now said:

Especially when Harry Potter (the whole saga) criticizes her current kind of thinking and literally makes it the evil

Of course the story is not about trans people but the way Voldemort and his “friends” want to lead a “pure” world and kill all the children of muggles for no reason at all, it just gives the same energy

Like girl, you’re Voldemort. That’s who you are. Stop spitting on minorities and start practicing your spells instead.

she's becoming the villain she created, and I never thought about that... 

I love the books, read them many times, and they are a big happy part of my childhood, I have first editions of every book after the Goblet of Fire!

The direction she's going just pains me, she has everything and chooses to pursue a hateful narrative, I can't wrap my head around it. It's just sad. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Thanks 1

Nessun Dorma
1 hour ago, LG7 time now said:

Exactly! Since Philosopher’s Stone the story includes themes such as prejudice and equality and as the series develops, these themes become more important to the narrative. That’s why it’s hard to comprehend how the mind behind HP is the same person who believes trans women are sexual predators in disguise. Her books will always be a beloved memory to me but, to quote herself, “it’s our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” As a potterhead, it’s sad to acknowledge she chooses transphobia. 

find your freedom in the music

LateToCult

B*tch, just cause Harry Potter lived like a little rat doesn’t mean you have to. You’re a billionaire. Get that **** taken care of! :deadbanana: