💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jesy Nelson cries saying it took awhile to get the confidence to release music again

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Jesy released a collaboration with her boyfriend Zion Foster today called 'Mine'.

It has received a lot of positivity and gone to Number 1 on the iTunes R&B UK chart and is about to go Top 10 on the regular iTunes chart.

I know it is 'just' iTunes but this has really touched her. She says it took a long time to be brave enough to release music again after everything and after going independent.

She said this song was solely released just through her and her boyfriend, no big label and no promotion. She says how despite no label or radio support this has reminded her why she wanted to release music. She also said in another voicenote she cannot release music she recorded with her former label due to label politics.

Sending her a lot of healing and hopefully she continues to release more.

GT92M6_XcAAQ732?format=jpg&name=large

Mine:

Edited by Gimme More
#JusticeForBritney ♡
  • Like 1

Bronco

Its a good song, not my personal taste but I can recognise good music.

I feel a bit sorry for her. We'll never know what went on behind the scenes of little mix, but it clearly led to the massive failure that was her Bad Boyz roll out. 

I feel like if she hadn't been first out the gate things would be different. As it is, the one who "breaks" the girl group always seems to get the most heat. 

• Love 1

Jack2102

I'm English, and from the South East but girl, the amount of times she says ‘like’ literally annoys me :haroon: 

why does she still speak like a teenager in her 30s :bear:

PunkTheFunk

Number 1 on the iTunes R&B chart in the UK is amazing for her. That is at least 5 downloads.

• LMAO 8

HelloHangoverz

Bless her. This industry has chewed her up and spat her out. She definitely wasn't built for showbusiness. People can be so cruel. I don't mind this song actually. 

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Gimme More
50 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Number 1 on the iTunes R&B chart in the UK is amazing for her. That is at least 5 downloads.

In every Jesy thread :enigma: weird behaviour constantly mocking someone with severe mental health issues and has attempted suicide twice all so you can get some reactions on a forum.

#JusticeForBritney ♡
  • Like 1