Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry Mentioned And Roasted On The Daily Show

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon
4 hours ago, WhiteWitch said:

I don’t get the sense that either are bad people,

Tbh Perry and Minaj had it coming if you look at their actions, mainly Nicki.

If anything they were lucky for years and now karma's finally coming.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

NATAH

I can’t explain why but somehow this feels… cruel. I absolutely agree on her career not going in a positive direction, and it’s really at a crisis point. I even giggle at the jab at “even the gays won’t listen to”. I think it’s bad, but so embarrassingly bad it’s better to forget it was even a thing because yikes. I would be mortified and not well in this situation and definitely spiral. 

Somehow I struggle with both Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj right now. I just feel… bad for them. I don’t get the sense that either are bad people, but both are also clearly not doing/behaving great. I just genuinely hope things do turn around and they can both get it back together soon. Cause they can still serve and be the moment again. 

nicki is a horrible person though :air:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2

Lucas

and Nicki Minaj right now. I just feel… bad for them. I don’t get the sense that either are bad people, 

Oh Nicki is trash. I'm all against cancel culture but if there is out female artist out there that should be cancelled it's 100% Nicki.

Just at the top of my head:
She blocked her fans who asked her to tweet something in homage to the Orlando gay club shooting victims
She blocked her fans that she followed who were praising other female rappers
When her husband's rape victim tried to talk to the press, she tried to silence her with money
Done drugs on Insta live
Keep working with rapists
Her brother raped a child or teenager and she paid to get him on out of jail
Married to a murderer/rapist

• Like 8
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

NATAH
57 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Oh Nicki is trash. I'm all against cancel culture but if there is out female artist out there that should be cancelled it's 100% Nicki.

Just at the top of my head:
She blocked her fans who asked her to tweet something in homage to the Orlando gay club shooting victims
She blocked her fans that she followed who were praising other female rappers
When her husband's rape victim tried to talk to the press, she tried to silence her with money
Done drugs on Insta live
Keep working with rapists
Her brother raped a child or teenager and she paid to get him on out of jail
Married to a murderer/rapist

also spread misinformation about covid vaccines!

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3

ChaosP456

It's funny how the necki menij sho character kety perr absolutely switched places with the real one. It's as if the video collection was a prophecy on katy's demise 

• LMAO 1

Bowman

If there’s one thing I hope we get out from this downfall is that the media can finally stop comparing Gaga and Katy and people like Nicki, both can stay tf away. Literally thank god Gaga has tried to not interact with them as such

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Like 6

A D A M
8 hours ago, WhiteWitch said:

I can’t explain why but somehow this feels… cruel.

What? "The one that the gays won’t even listen" is ****ing hilarious because it hits the nail to the base. Gays were always glorifying all the pop stars and lick their butts just because they serve, they make eras and other stuff related to stan culture. People really should chill out, she is in comfortable position with load of money from music and Idol.

She made awful song, shot mediocre music video and worked for album with terrible person.

• Like 1