Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Marilyn Manson - As Sick As The Secrets Within

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

(Use VPN on New Zealand to listen for now, if you're in Americas :fan:) - will update soon

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 5

ProfessionalClown

His voice literally sounds 15 years younger. Him getting clean and focusing on getting better habits and not all the dr00gs is seriously helping him, not to mention Lindsay is the sweetest person ever and has stuck by him for years.

This could seriously be his best album yet, and WE ARE CHAOS was a masterpiece 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

ProfessionalClown
3 minutes ago, Bok said:

Some of the better come backs I would say, but I do really hate the chorus.

i did for a minute, was confused, but after more listens it’s gotten stuck in my head. to me it’s very anthemic 

Elohim

Can’t wait to hear it. He looks SO GOOD! His recent photos really giving me Holywood vibes

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Anderson123

Billie, Manson and Gaga releasing in 2024 would make my year Jesusss.

• Love 1

Hennycomb
1 minute ago, Karl said:

I thought he was cancelled due to SA? :oprah: Could be wrong tho

Was thinking the same

ProfessionalClown
34 minutes ago, Karl said:

I thought he was cancelled due to SA? :oprah: Could be wrong tho

33 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

Was thinking the same

Saying this before everyone comes out saying stuff.

Lots of cases got dropped, a few people (One of the main accusers) came out saying Evan coerced her and manipulated her to go against Manson but she has retracted it all and is now vouching for Manson on many things, lot of his crew mates and band members have vouched him (especially those who were there during the EMDM era).

The biggest is Evan and Illma got exposed for a lot of stuff. Evan forged a fake FBI letter where the agent even said she never wrote it and was appalled someone used her name, a letter saying to “create a story about manson” given to many of the accusers was leaked (which made a good few accusers drop cases). The “groupie” film Evan said someone was unalived but the Actress/Mode herself came out in support of Manson and said it was just a short film.

Illma was outed for creating multiple charity scams and working with others to fraud out money and stuff from other people, and honestly i feel like coerced Evan into doing this all myself 

Lot of things have been debunked. A LOT

• Like 3
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

getbehindmybarrier

I was just reading about this case and the counter suit because I wasn't sure where things landed and I default to believe women.

However, the receipts Manson's lawyers brought were impressive. ERW was scammed, and participated willingly in Illma's scam. They even had the script Illma was shopping around when trying to coerce other people to make false accusations so they were all similar to create a false fact pattern. Illma also SWAT'd Manson's home to create the impression he was melting down. Wild stuff.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1