💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Marilyn Manson - As Sick As The Secrets Within & Tour Announcement

RAMROD

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker
2 minutes ago, getbehindmybarrier said:

Illma also SWAT'd Manson's home to create the impression he was melting down. Wild stuff.

That is so diabolical actually, I mean on top of everything else... damn. Welp, good thing he's uncancelled cuz he's served a bop and I'll be listening to it regardless :queenga:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

ProfessionalClown
8 minutes ago, getbehindmybarrier said:

Illma also SWAT'd Manson's home to create the impression he was melting down.

This right here was disgusting. Not to mention both of them posted it being like “wonder what they’ll find, i told you all” basically and then it was shown to be shown otherwise. Like that could’ve actually gotten him harmed 

• Like 1

Jigglygoth
41 minutes ago, Karl said:

I thought he was cancelled due to SA? :oprah: Could be wrong tho

He was, but as with most cases, all the allegations are impossible to prove. That I I'm aware of, most of the allegations against him were more on the line of "he was a bad person and I had a terrible experience dating him", rather than "he is a criminal, and I was a victim of X, Y and Z crimes". 

It was mostly some of his exes alleging that he was emotionally manipulative, controlling, etc. Which is difficult to frame in court as an actual crime that he can be judged for, legally. 

I don't remember him being explicitely accused of sexual assault (although some of the allegations seemed to imply it). But then again, I didn't followed his case closely. 

I only read the allegations from two of the victims, and although they sound believable, and their "trauma" seemed valid... I'm not sure if you can put someone in jail for being emotionally manipulative, or a bad boyfriend. As valid as your trauma and pain can be, unless he commited an actual crime, there isn't much you can do, other than move on with your life I guess. 

But it was a messy case. I do remember Dita Von Tease catching heat for saying that he was a gentleman to her. Some accused her of "victim blaming" because she implied that none of those situations would've happened to her, because she as a woman would never entertain a relationship where she doesn't feel respected. Many interpreted that she was somehow saying the other girls had it coming, for being stupid, and not standing up for themselves :toofunny:. It was a mess :air:

NOW BACK ON TOPIC: I am curious about his new music. I always DO separate the arr from the artist, if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to appreciate DaVinci, Dalí, Picasso; I couldn't listen to Rammstein or Nine Inch Nails, or watch Ren & Stimpy, or read Rurouni Kenshin, etc. 

An artist's work is one thing, their personal life is another one. I STILL LOVE "Do What U Want", in its original version, with R. Kelly, his crimes have nothing to do with the song, the song is great. 

I'll make sure to check Manson's new release as soon as it becomes available worldwide :iamfair:

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Gorehound
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

(Use VPN on New Zealand to listen for now, if you're in Americas :fan:) - will update soon

I am LOVING all the Marilyn love on here! I've been a huge fan of his since I was 10! :mark:

Been dying to hear this comeback for ages now! When will it be released in the UK? I can't find any info on it.

I'm fine, Ta
  • YAAAS 1

River
22 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Saying this before everyone comes out saying stuff.

Lots of cases got dropped, a few people (One of the main accusers) came out saying Evan coerced her and manipulated her to go against Manson but she has retracted it all and is now vouching for Manson on many things, lot of his crew mates and band members have vouched him (especially those who were there during the EMDM era).

The biggest is Evan and Illma got exposed for a lot of stuff. Evan forged a fake FBI letter where the agent even said she never wrote it and was appalled someone used her name, a letter saying to “create a story about manson” given to many of the accusers was leaked (which made a good few accusers drop cases). The “groupie” film Evan said someone was unalived but the Actress/Mode herself came out in support of Manson and said it was just a short film.

Illma was outed for creating multiple charity scams and working with others to fraud out money and stuff from other people, and honestly i feel like coerced Evan into doing this all myself 

Lot of things have been debunked. A LOT

But his lawsuit was thrown out the window?

https://apnews.com/article/marilyn-manson-evan-rachel-wood-lawsuit-950bf07d8dc96db4db723cc64ca45eb0

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Gorehound
23 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Saying this before everyone comes out saying stuff.

Lots of cases got dropped, a few people (One of the main accusers) came out saying Evan coerced her and manipulated her to go against Manson but she has retracted it all and is now vouching for Manson on many things, lot of his crew mates and band members have vouched him (especially those who were there during the EMDM era).

The biggest is Evan and Illma got exposed for a lot of stuff. Evan forged a fake FBI letter where the agent even said she never wrote it and was appalled someone used her name, a letter saying to “create a story about manson” given to many of the accusers was leaked (which made a good few accusers drop cases). The “groupie” film Evan said someone was unalived but the Actress/Mode herself came out in support of Manson and said it was just a short film.

Illma was outed for creating multiple charity scams and working with others to fraud out money and stuff from other people, and honestly i feel like coerced Evan into doing this all myself 

Lot of things have been debunked. A LOT

Thanks for this. Xx

I'm fine, Ta

Gorehound

Just heard it. JESUS! What a come back! He sounds incredible! This new album is going to draw blood.

New Marilyn Manson AND Gaga (+ DARK Gaga!!!) I've died and gone to heaven :sara: :woot: :rockstar:

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • YAAAS 2

ProfessionalClown
15 minutes ago, River said:

Yeah stuff on both sides got tossed which i’m not disagreeing. I’m not saying he’s a saint or didn’t do anything at all but like 99% of the stuff they accused him of has 0 substance and has stuff to even disprove. I believe he was definitely emotionally messed up at the time but i dont think it was a one way road. Manson and Evan were both heeeellllaaa abusing dr*gs at the time and she was kinda his supplier so it was a really bad thing. I just think they were both super toxic.

Happily now with Lindsay he’s clean, sober, has done really good for himself and is working towards better things and reclaiming his sense of self. 

• Like 3

ProfessionalClown
18 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Thanks for this. Xx

np 🫶🏽

min a lifelong fan and even through all the accusations, i wanted to at least read into the cases and look at all the evidence. Everything i’ve personally seen and looked at shows a LOT and many people just overlook it, which doesn’t seem fair at all to me 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Plastic Flower

I've heard like 2 songs from him my entire life. I'm curious about this one. I'll have to wait until midnight here. :poot:

Drop it
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Anderson123

Holy sh!t he sounds so different. It sounds like something from Mechanical Animals, his voice sounds so young. Sobriety is seriously doing him good and he also looks so much healthier, so happy for him and Lindsay.

• YAAAS 4

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, Plastic Flower said:

I've heard like 2 songs from him my entire life. I'm curious about this one. I'll have to wait until midnight here. :poot:

if you need recommendations here are some i recommend if you’re a bit newer to his sound:

-The Beautiful People 

-No Reflection 

-Target Audience 

-Tourniquet 

-mOBSCENE

-Great Big White World 

-Putting Holes In Happiness 

-Paint You With My Love 

-SAY10

-Running To The Edge of the World 

(tried to do different vibes for each song) 

and his covers are AMAZING. Personal Jesus, Tainted Love, Cry Little Sister, Gods Gonna Cut You Down, so good 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

Juanne
1 hour ago, Plastic Flower said:

Armageddon Remix is really good if you're looking for more uptempo, electronica sound. It's just hooks you instantly.

• Thanks 1

• RAMROD changed the title to Marilyn Manson - As Sick As The Secrets Within & Tour Announcement