šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

question

What do we think the LG7 cover art will look like?

Bowman

Featured Posts

Nite
11 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Ny0xMjY2LmpwZWc.jpeg

Ā 

the baby is the snake in this instanceĀ :cheeky:

Ā 

Idr6PyH.png

Ā 

this imagery has been done a lot now that I'm searching for itĀ :air:Ā 

• LMAO 13

SimonBaetens

For some reason I have this vision of it being a closeup of her left eye.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

SimonBaetens
17 minutes ago, Nite said:

I can see her running with the Garden of Eden theme and including some imagery with the apple and the snakeĀ :lolly:

Drake can provide the snake

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1

Quentin

Chase Icon: what if it was purple?

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

EwanAye

I think you guys are all way off.

The album cover won't be dark and moody- That's far too obvious, based on the snippets and looks that she's given us for LG7 thus far.Ā 

The cover art is a pattern; but distorted/ warped with writing infront. No Gaga, no face. A pattern similar to a Paisley print which has prolifically been worn by rock stars.

Ā 

See y'all August 16th x

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem

I think it wont be black and white as everyone expects, i feel she will go for browns, autumn colors while still keeping the dark essence

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pƩtalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 1

Gorehound

Oooooh great question! And very hard to answer atm because we don't have any official LG7 era visuals to base ideas off yet.Ā 

I do think there will be a black and white theme, and maybe elements of heavy metal or goth. But idk maybe that's too obvious. I'm kinda hoping it isn'tĀ monochrome, since she's already done that for TFM and BTW.

I wonder if she'll break tradition this time and not have herself featuring on the album cover, or have it be a piece of physical art like Rihanna did with ANTI.Ā 

Also will it be super detailed like Chromatica and ARTPOP, or super minimal like TFM and Joanne? She did say that for LG7 she was exploring the "art of intensity", so expect something intense I guess. I'm kinda expecting the colour red to be involved idk why.

Because it's Gaga the only thing I do know is that the album cover will be super unexpected and bizarre and I can't f*cking wait!Ā 

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Love 4

palma

I feel like it will not feature either her name or the name of the album but we'll seeĀ :partysick:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?

Bowman

Loving all your answers, itā€™s now got me thinking that the album may be a painting of her kinda like Melodrama?Ā 

š•Æš•µ, š–‹š–—š–Šš–Š š–’š–ž š–’š–Žš–“š–‰
  • YAAAS 2

OliviaRodrigoStan

It will be a screenshot of "Woman's World" chart positionĀ :billie:Ā . JK, idk, I do not know enough yet about her themes and concepts to make an educated guess.Ā 

But I trust it will be elaborate, conceptual, and well produced, at the very least. The last era was very pink oriented, anime, sci-fi, cyberpunk, etc, and her last tour was VERY german expressionism, "Das Cabinet des Dr. Caligari", "Metropolis", etc, so there is already a visual shift in there.Ā 

I do not expect her to repeat her tour visuals, so it'll be a new thing. IDK, whatever it is I'm sure it'll be fun to look at, at the very leastĀ :vegas:

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Gorehound
2 minutes ago, palma said:

I feel like it will not feature either her name or the name of the album but we'll seeĀ :partysick:

Oh ye! I forgot to mention that. I really like this new trend of not having any text on the album cover. Text often spoils the overall look imo, and having no name or title also gives the album more mystique and intrigue.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1

Gorehound
4 minutes ago, Bowman said:

Loving all your answers, itā€™s now got me thinking that the album may be a painting of her kinda like Melodrama?Ā 

Oh I'd love it to be a painting! Or like FKA twigs' Magdalene,

FKA-Twigs-Magdalene.jpg

mag.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Hennycomb

We can expect anything. If we tried to guess the BTW cover before it came out who would've thought she would BE the motorcycle? And I think she will indeed incorporate black or white, even if it's obvious. With chromatica she started teasing the era with pink hair and then there was pink in the cover. It's obvious but she does it. I don't think she will detour from the black and white hearts and the black hair she started putting out.

• Like 1

palma

Who do we think shot/will shoot the imageĀ :partysick:Ā Nick Knight and maybe Woodkid would be the top suspectsĀ :oprah:

Spoiler

I kinda want Hedi Slimane backĀ :nooo:

Ā 

Edited by palma
Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • YAAAS 1