💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jamie Lee Curtis Apologized After Marvel Comments, Reached Out To Feige

RAMROD

Featured Posts

skaxboy

It was a joke with a little truth to it. I love the MCU and watch everything and can admit there have been a good amount of projects I was looking forward to but they were misses (Secret Invasion was a complete let down). Brave New World is looking pretty good. Thunderbolts* sounds fantastic and I’m excited for US Agent. And that clip of Fantastic Four looked really cool. 

I laughed at her joke and wasn’t a triggered fanboy or anything.  

I did roll my eyes when Martin Scorsese said this about Marvel movies: “Honestly, the closest I can think of them, as well made as they are, with actors doing the best they can under the circumstances, is theme parks. It isn't the cinema of human beings trying to convey emotional, psychological experiences to another human being.”

He didn’t apologize. I like his movies and love serious dramatic films as well. But why can’t we like both types of movies? Seeing a certain member of the X Men in his classic costume in “Deadpool” was such a surreal feeling for me since that character has been my favorite since the 90’s. I even dressed up as him this last Halloween. 

• Like 2

Lextyr97

She didn’t lie but I respect JLC for doing this. I feel like I know exactly what’s going through her head… she doesn’t actually like **** talking and wouldn’t like something like that said about her work. Shes taking responsibility and apologizing for it. I love her for that.

• Like 1

Sunny

She shouldn't apologize that she got some redditors that buy X verified mad. Speak your truth queen

I like dancin', and ponies....
  • YAAAS 2

NATAH

if you don't like something, you don't like it :samanthac: why apologize? 

mother, what must i do?

Monstermilo

where r the lies 

deadpool was ok but everything since endgame has been MID lets honest

Galagala

Apologizing for her own opinion.... this is the real bad thing. Spineless.

Edited by Galagala

palma

I did enjoy some Marvel movies like the X-Men, Black Panther and Venom but lbr most of them sucked lately and it's basically Taylor Swift for str8 boys. They are fodder. She didn't need to apologize, especially since she apparently only called them "bad." Not a good look for Ms. Janie Lee Curmin tbh :partysick: