šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ben Affleck and JLo reportedly to file for divorce

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Friends have claimed the 51-year-old 'Last Duel' actor and the superstar singer, 55, are once again pushing ahead with divorce after a final attempt at reconciliation in recent weeks failed.Ā 

The couple's divorce documents 'are finalized, but not yet turned in', multiple sources have claimed.Ā 

The news follows Affleck buying a newĀ $20.5 million 'bachelor pad' mansionĀ inĀ the Pacific Palisades on Wednesday.Ā 

Friends of Lopez'sĀ claimed Affleck's sudden bachelor pad purchase on her birthday had been a 'stab to the heart'.Ā 

His purchase came days after the couple listed their Beverly Hills mansion for $68 million.

ā€˜They finalized the divorce papers with her a month ago, but are waiting for the right time to drop them,' one source close to the duo claimed.Ā 

'At that time, they will release a joint statement that will say how they have much love for each other and how they fought to make it work, but couldn't.

'Honestly, in the end they could not come to a compromise. What they had before is gone and they have both accepted it,' another source claimed.Ā 

Cockroach of GGD
  • Sad 1

Reality

Am I crazy for thinking they were already divorced?? :selena:

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹
  • Thanks 2

HelloHangoverz

damn she can't catch a break

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Sad 1

RAMROD

They try and try, but Affleck's fed up face whenever he's with her just doesn't lieĀ :franminervini:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”
  • Like 1

palma

I thought this was gonna say that they're back togetherĀ :laughga:

As a Leo who dated other Leos (to catastrophic results), I'm not shockedĀ :partysick:

• LMAO 1

jacs vs looser
9 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

damn she can't catch a break

Hmmm well I mean, there are have been multiple reports over the years about her being a rather difficult person, so this mightĀ  be a reflection of that.

• Thanks 1

River

Can't wait for Dear Ben Part 3 in 10 years from now from This Is Me... AGAIN

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1