Billboard: "Gaga's LG7: 5 Things We Want to Hear"

palma

Featured Posts

AntonTurnItUp
29 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

Absolutely. Katy Perry's discography is tragic. :huntyga:

"Katy" is only 4 letters btw :icega:

Takox

I think that the single/album is finally gonna be released in november, the joker press tour is less than a month away and she will have no time for 1-2 months :messga:

StupidLoveBis

I just don't want the song lengths to look like this, please. GT1Fe5mWkAIgArD?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 3
  • Thanks 2

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

"Katy" is only 4 letters btw :icega:

Katys :vegas:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Juanlittlem
16 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

I just don't want the song lengths to look like this, please. GT1Fe5mWkAIgArD?format=jpg&name=medium

I swear if we've waited 4 years and she gives us 10-15 and some of them are just 2 minutes long I will drag her back to the studio myself

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • LMAO 5

HelloHangoverz
19 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

oh my god. that's outrageous

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

jackweller
16 hours ago, jackweller said:

I feel like having a number one these days doesn’t mean as much as it used to. Look at Charli, no major hit on the charts but she’s the moment and a cultural phenomenon. On the other hand, TS had so many chart toppers in the last couple of years and I can’t say I know most of them. Because of how artists manipulate sales, charts don’t always really reflect the reality nowadays. I feel like for the first time I’m not bothered about the charts with the new album especially since the sound that she’s been teasing doesn’t sound very mainstream but as long as we have a coherent quality record which it’s shaping up to be I’m cool with it. Also, I think when an artist isn’t trying to make a mainstream hit song it doesn’t hurt as much not to top the charts as it would when they are (see Women’s World). If the album charts well and is critically acclaimed we don’t need a hit single on the charts I don’t think, not with Gaga being a respected and celebrated artist who doesn’t need to prove anything anymore

Couldn’t start a new topic since I’m new on here. I think you have to earn the right 😅 Either way, I had a thought. How would you feel about Gaga releasing the album with no single leading up to it the way Billie did. I feel like these days the listeners decide what works for them and what they like best rather than having the artist force it on us. Of course, I understand that artists have their own vision, but wouldn’t it be great to put out the whole album and let it live its own life?

JINNOCIDE

I STRONGLY agree with number five

Keep it weird, Gaga, keep it G A G A

Edited by JINNOCIDE
STAN RINA SAWAYAMA