Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Billboard: "Gaga's LG7: 5 Things We Want to Hear"

palma

Featured Posts

Red

They should have kept it to themselves cause Gaga is known for doing the opposite of what the media wants :cryga:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1

NATAH

the misinformation in point number 4... she actually regularly cycles through producers, especially the main producer behind each project

they make it sound like she's stuck with the same team since 2008 :triggered:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Hennycomb
24 minutes ago, palma said:

Call me delulu but I think this article might reflect some industry rumblings - or they may have gotten some limited amount of tea from team Gaga. Literally everything they listed reflects what we also expect from LG7 and I think we're in for a ride :giveup:

For me it sounds like the writer is a monster and a GGD member :huntyga:

Edited by Hennycomb
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 2

Darcklighter22
14 minutes ago, PMM said:

what I want
11+ tracks
no features
pop based with other genres (rock, industrial, ballad etc.)
black and.. cover 

I'd love 14+ it's been 4 years give us something BTW's length. 

Something where the bonus tracks feel integrated into the album like BTW and not just tacked on at the end and kind of sounding out of place a la "Love Me Right"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

palma
Just now, NATAH said:

the misinformation in point number 4... she actually regularly cycles through producers, especially the main producer behind each project

they make it sound like she's stuck with the same team since 2008 :triggered:

This. If anything each album Gaga brings 2-3 producers, the executive producer is replaced by the newcomer on the next album (RedOne>Garibay>DJWS>Ronson>Bloodpop). I expect Andrew Watt to be replaced by Gesaffelstein on LG8 if the rumors are true, for instance :partysick:

Just now, Hennycomb said:

Don't blow my cover sis :cheeky:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

gumzy3000

I hope she collabs with Fernando Garibay again. He is the mastermind behind Dance in the Dark and based on the snippets, I think the album will have a similar dark, heavy hitting vibe 

trolly troll troll
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

PMM
2 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I'd love 14+ it's been 4 years give us something BTW's length. 

Something where the bonus tracks feel integrated into the album like BTW and not just tacked on at the end and kind of sounding out of place a la "Love Me Right"

but i want 3.40+ or 4+ min tracks. 
remember that quality > quantity

I Am a Joke

Starmie25

Chromatica couldve gone harder sonically, but it definitely contained those rare, campy Gaga-isms again - Alice, 911, Babylon are probably best examples. That said I still feel both 911 and Replay are 2 of her best tracks to date lyrically even though both are very hard subjects to tackle.

From the few LG7 snippets she teased she's definitely experimenting and getting weirder again with her beats and vocals.

It's also heart-warming to see that she's doing a lot better these days mentally and physically, as we saw during GCB and onwards. :kara:

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz
14 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

Insider here...I can't say too much, let's just say it's bad news for global warming this winter. We're burning lots of #HeartsOfCharcoal 

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 1

Hennycomb
7 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Insider here...I can't say too much, let's just say it's bad news for global warming this winter. We're burning lots of #HeartsOfCharcoal 

:brat: Whoever invented the Heart of Charcoal thing could've gone with Coal Heart which has a lot more ring to it and actually doesn't sound very joke-y. Just saying... :ohwell:

Darcklighter22
27 minutes ago, PMM said:

but i want 3.40+ or 4+ min tracks. 
remember that quality > quantity

Oh yes 14+ tracks but longer tracks as well she did the whole streaming tactic thing with chromatica but she needs longer songs. But yeah quality over quantity 

Sherry

The article kinda ATE :stupidoreo:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚