• LMAO 1

Flippy
2 minutes ago, River said:

https://gagadaily.com/search

It's under the banner to the right:grr:

Disculpa pero no entiendo lo que me estás tratando de decir :ally: 

:stalkga:

lol thanks king

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • LMAO 1

River
3 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Disculpa pero no entiendo lo que me estás tratando de decir :ally: 

:stalkga:

lol thanks king

no abuelita espanyolo

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 2

Flippy
2 minutes ago, River said:

no abuelita espanyolo

Pero que tal la bisabuela? :ohwell: A ella si? Además que el chocolate abuelita no es muy bueno para la salud 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

River
1 hour ago, Flippy said:

Pero que tal la bisabuela? :ohwell: A ella si? Además que el chocolate abuelita no es muy bueno para la salud 

Muy bien, mũneca brava, no me ames, un dos tres maria maria, rebelde way, palomitas, ciao adios  ❤️

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 2

OliviaRodrigoStan

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS HUNTY, DON'T LET THE STRAIGHTS GET AWAY WITH IT! :brat:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

ARTPOPKISS
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

It's true. In dire need of @Haroon :enigma:

Can someone tell me who @Haroon is and what happened to them :icega:

F@ggotry at its finest

Helxig

Girl don't embarrass us all :bear:  we don't need this kind of bad pr

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

izzio

Hey everyone, I'm the guy behind the video. It was staged (with permission) for a film I'm making about a crazed Gaga stan, but I do just wanna make clear that I'm a monster myself and at no point is the film meant to diss Gaga or her fans.

In actuality, the film is a representation of my personal struggle with drug addiction and my current recovery. In the film, the character who goes viral is a drug addict who hallucinates a rise to stardom after his meltdown. The character will find himself in a trippy, horrifying spiral of paparazzi and superfans. Ultimately, he will have to make a decision to live in his fame-induced fantasy, or move on by admitting to his addiction and seeking help.

Totally understand if it's uncool of me to share the gofundme, so mods feel free to edit this part out, but just wanted to share the link in case anyone's interested! 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-evan-schwartz-create-a-Gaga-fan-docufiction

Hope you guys aren't too mad at me, but feel very free to send any hate my way lol. Enraged gay out!

• Shook 1

HelloHangoverz
13 minutes ago, izzio said:

Hey everyone, I'm the guy behind the video. It was staged (with permission) for a film I'm making about a crazed Gaga stan, but I do just wanna make clear that I'm a monster myself and at no point is the film meant to diss Gaga or her fans.

In actuality, the film is a representation of my personal struggle with drug addiction and my current recovery. In the film, the character who goes viral is a drug addict who hallucinates a rise to stardom after his meltdown. The character will find himself in a trippy, horrifying spiral of paparazzi and superfans. Ultimately, he will have to make a decision to live in his fame-induced fantasy, or move on by admitting to his addiction and seeking help.

Totally understand if it's uncool of me to share the gofundme, so mods feel free to edit this part out, but just wanted to share the link in case anyone's interested! 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-evan-schwartz-create-a-Gaga-fan-docufiction

Hope you guys aren't too mad at me, but feel very free to send any hate my way lol. Enraged gay out!

Slay! good luck w your movie!

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

izzio
38 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Slay! good luck w your movie!

much appreciated :heart: