garbage day 11,863 Posted July 31, 2024 Share Posted July 31, 2024 2 minutes ago, Reality said: Please be Beshear or Walz. Let's form a prayer circle. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
high culture 2,383 Posted July 31, 2024 Share Posted July 31, 2024 Choosing to be kindness punk and keeping my mouth shut 😌 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,777 Posted July 31, 2024 Share Posted July 31, 2024 She’s gonna pick Shapiro I just know it like… sigh Good luck booking that mass youth excitement you speak of Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,777 Posted July 31, 2024 Share Posted July 31, 2024 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
garbage day 11,863 Posted July 31, 2024 Share Posted July 31, 2024 Just now, StarstruckIllusion said: She’s gonna pick Shapiro I just know it like… sigh Good luck booking that mass youth excitement you speak of I'm fighting the knowledge that she has a team young enough to tell her to lean into Brat immediately but also she's a Democrat so I'm fully expecting self-sabotage and zionism to devour all the previous good will. PRAYING the former outwrestles and throws the latter into the garbage head. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LibraLove 1,282 Posted July 31, 2024 Share Posted July 31, 2024 21 minutes ago, Edonis said: doesn't shapiro have assault allegations? that he settled out of court for? I believe that was a staffer and his "office" settled it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FreedomInTheMusic 618 Posted July 31, 2024 Share Posted July 31, 2024 1 hour ago, LibraLove said: That narrows it down to like 5 people. lol. Walz, Pritzker, Whitmer, Shapiro, or Beshear. I know Whitmer has said she's not interested, but she has been going through the vetting process. The only reason I can think of that it would be Pritzker is because he can bring a lot of money to the campaign since he and his family are billionaires. Logically, it's down to Walz, Whitmer, Shapiro, and Beshear. I have a reliable connection in DC that says it's definitely Beshear. I’ve heard the same things fwiw. Beshear is actively going through a deep vet right now… Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Emvee 8,870 Posted July 31, 2024 Share Posted July 31, 2024 Who called Shapiro handsome? Beshear is the only handsome country daddy in the running Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LibraLove 1,282 Posted July 31, 2024 Share Posted July 31, 2024 1 minute ago, Emvee said: Who called Shapiro handsome? Beshear is the only handsome country daddy in the running Gov. Walz is cute. lol. And Gov. Whitmer is soooooooo cvnt. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LateToCult 42,254 Posted July 31, 2024 Author Share Posted July 31, 2024 11 minutes ago, Emvee said: Who called Shapiro handsome? Beshear is the only handsome country daddy in the running @AnglerfishbraBENUS they saying you have sh*t taste in men and to get your vision checked in the chat. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AsleepOnTheCeiling 7,044 Posted July 31, 2024 Share Posted July 31, 2024 1 hour ago, LibraLove said: That narrows it down to like 5 people. lol. Walz, Pritzker, Whitmer, Shapiro, or Beshear. I know Whitmer has said she's not interested, but she has been going through the vetting process. The only reason I can think of that it would be Pritzker is because he can bring a lot of money to the campaign since he and his family are billionaires. Logically, it's down to Walz, Whitmer, Shapiro, and Beshear. I have a reliable connection in DC that says it's definitely Beshear. Beshear was always obviously the pick when he was the forerunner on television following her announcement. They were screen testing him to see how Americans would react to him. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
REALITY 80,342 Posted July 31, 2024 Share Posted July 31, 2024 If it is Beshear, I will genuinely be impressed. Shapiro is the easy go-to since he practically guarantees PA and Dems decisions as a party pre-Biden dropping out were awful. The switch to Kamala really lit a fire under them and I’m happy to see it. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Franch Toast 27,779 Posted July 31, 2024 Share Posted July 31, 2024 I’d love to see her pick Whitmer and lean into a Femininonenon ticket But I realize it’s probably Beshear or Shapiro She/Her/Hers Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LibraLove 1,282 Posted July 31, 2024 Share Posted July 31, 2024 1 hour ago, TortureMeOnReplay said: Beshear was always obviously the pick when he was the forerunner on television following her announcement. They were screen testing him to see how Americans would react to him. The unfortunate thing is is that he's kind of bad on tv... Walz and literally anyone else is miles better. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LateToCult 42,254 Posted July 31, 2024 Author Share Posted July 31, 2024 8 minutes ago, LibraLove said: The unfortunate thing is is that he's kind of bad on tv... Walz and literally anyone else is miles better. Hoping it’s Beshear. Y’all have reignited my hope. The good thing is that Vance is so terrible on television that you don’t have to be an astounding orator to best him. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.