💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Charli teases Guess remix w… Billie??

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Scarlet Witch

Tag teaming to end a certain desperate mid mayo… 

• LMAO 1

Catnikko

i legit just saw this image only from a billie stan insta account :cryga:

i didn't realise it was posted by charli and not billie :selena:

Dance in the shadow of the meow

Catnikko
7 hours ago, djfreemymind said:

Charli's 31, same age as Ariana. All the Blackpink members are at least 4 years younger.

js

jisoo is my age i think, 29

Dance in the shadow of the meow

StarstruckIllusion

People saying it’s Billie’s laugh yas

SimonBaetens
15 hours ago, Bowman said:

I really want Gaga as one of the collabs tho 

don't count on it, Charli seemed pretty salty about her contact with Gaga (or lack thereof) while working on her 911 version.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

SimonBaetens
14 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

I doubt Charli would want to though, she seems a bit… off about the fact that Gaga never acknowledged or gave feedback for her 911 remix :sweat:

Haha sorry you said the same thing as me, should have gone back a few pages.

• Love 1

Bowman
15 hours ago, plane jane said:

I'd pissed too ngl :brat: that remix slaps!!! 

15 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

As she should tbh 

1 hour ago, SimonBaetens said:

don't count on it, Charli seemed pretty salty about her contact with Gaga (or lack thereof) while working on her 911 version.

15 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

I can’t remember exactly if it was in an interview, or a social post (I’m starting to think it was an insta story reply) but I think someone asked her “did Gaga give any feedback about your 911 remix” and she just said 

“crickets 🦗” 

and then in a video recently for her new album where an interviewer got Charli to play a game of choosing between two pop stars, she asked “Rihanna or Gaga” and easily said “Rihanna”… which may very well just be due to the fact she loves Rihanna but that paired with her “crickets” comment seems like she (rightfully) is a bit annoyed at the lack of feedback :( 

She was probably a bit sad about it but I don’t think it’s changed her opinion of Gaga she obviously still loves her Charli loves to act like a *brat* :laughga:  Charli wished her a happy birthday on TikTok after Gaga made a video with Von Dutch audio 

Charli most likely knows that most of DOC was a bloodpop project. She made no decisions there. I guess some feedback for her would have been good though. 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Like 6

Hyperobject
2 minutes ago, Bowman said:

She was probably a bit sad about it but I don’t think it’s changed her opinion of Gaga she obviously still loves her Charli loves to act like a *brat* :laughga:  Charli wished her a happy birthday on TikTok after Gaga made a video with Von Dutch audio 

Charli most likely knows that most of DOC was a bloodpop project. She made no decisions there. I guess some feedback for her would have been good though. 

I hope there’s no bad blood between them,

Charli probably doesn’t know how unbothered our kindness kween is, so the fact that she used Von Dutch in one of her tiktoks speaks volumes about Gaga’s admiration towards Charli’s craft… more than a cute little message ig! but we’ll see, hopefully they will work together again one day! 

• Like 2

Bowman
16 minutes ago, plane jane said:

I hope there’s no bad blood between them,

Charli probably doesn’t know how unbothered our kindness kween is, so the fact that she used Von Dutch in one of her tiktoks speaks volumes about Gaga’s admiration towards Charli’s craft… more than a cute little message ig! but we’ll see, hopefully they will work together again one day! 

Gaga has always been like this with other celebrities she kind of distances herself but she doesn’t mean for it to come across … shallow :ohwell:

kween of kindness xo

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Elohim
3 hours ago, Bowman said:

Gaga has always been like this with other celebrities she kind of distances herself but she doesn’t mean for it to come across … shallow :ohwell:

kween of kindness xo

I get it that she’s like this with “other celebs” and trying to “distance herself”, but there are artists that put so much effort in making these remixes for her album she could’ve just make a phone call hyping them up and saying thank you, if Beyonce is sending flower bouquet to every other artist that making an accomplishment, Gaga can do the bare minimum and make a phone call saying thank you 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

thatfoxyfeeling
5 hours ago, SimonBaetens said:

So we're gonna get The girl, so confusing version with Gaga? :nooo:

SimonBaetens
4 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

So we're gonna get The girl, so confusing version with Gaga? :nooo:

hahaha who knows! Let’s fight it out on the remix