💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Official LG7 Snippets: BTW vibes or ARTPOP vibes?

ChromaticaBoy

Featured Posts

skedaddleBItCh

For the two snippets, one sounds like BTW and the other sounds like ARTPOP (Swine?), but Dance in the Shadow is quite Chromatica-coded but darker?

I do feel like LG7 is gonna be a mix of all of her albums production-wise sans poor Joanne:traumatica: but who knows, we might get electro country atp

Edited by skedaddleBItCh
🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭
  • Like 1

Hennycomb
8 minutes ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

For the two snippets, one sounds like BTW and the other sounds like ARTPOP (Swine?), but Dance in the Shadow is quite Chromatica-coded but darker?

I do feel like LG7 is gonna be a mix of all of her albums production-wise sans poor Joanne:traumatica: but who knows, we might get electro country atp

Now I want someone to join elements of country and house. We could then call it "country house" (very punny) Has any artist ever done it? Kesha almost got there with that accordion in Joyride. Is it possible? Idk but now I'm curious :huntyga:

Edited by Hennycomb

Versace

BTW vibes hands down.

That was the last record where I heard those murky grunge electronic synths and riffs.

Nessun Dorma
11 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

Now I want someone to join elements of country and house. We could then call it "country house" (very punny) Has any artist ever done it? Kesha almost got there with that accordion in Joyride. Is it possible? Idk but now I'm curious :huntyga:

Here!  

find your freedom in the music
  • Thanks 1

ChromaticaBoy
2 hours ago, weed said:

ARTPOP birthed a baby with Born This Way but it was raised in Chromatica’s household 

2 hours ago, Hennycomb said:

That's exactly it :brat: and Chromatica is like "LG7 PLEAAAAAAASE watch all that noise it's too much go to your room" and LG7 is like "YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHEEEEEEEEER"

I almost fell off the edge of my bathtub reading this. This is too accurate:brat:

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

ARTPOPKISS
3 hours ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

I was trying to include a poll but clearly I missed a step… mods? @River? Anyone:franminervini:?

Click on the 3 dots near the top of ur OP and press edit the you'll see a bar that says content click on little arrow and select poll and make ur poll once your done click the blue button at the bottom that says submit topic

Hope this helps :holdmyhand:

ARTPOPKISS,

xoxo

F@ggotry at its finest

ARTPOPKISS
49 minutes ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

I almost fell off the edge of my bathtub reading this. This is too accurate:brat:

That sounds like a very dangerous risk to life

GET THE **** OUT THE TUB :patrizia:

F@ggotry at its finest