Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Smith portrait unveiled at London gallery

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RAMROD

First gay man to be an angel with a lyre #HistoryMaker :applause:

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

elijahfan
4 hours ago, Gorehound said:

I am somewhat familiar with Pierre & Gilles work, and I'm sorry but bad art is bad art. And I've never shied away from voicing my opinion when Gaga does bad art, and the og BTW album cover is a good example.

But please do me the honours of interpreting this piece I'm interested. Their description of it as aiming to "mix reality, daily life, dreams and fantasies" is very vague.

While it's perfectly fine to have your own opinion, I just find it questionable to use your art background as justification that this art is bad. These people have been working with the greatest for 40 years and have an international reputation that warranted numerous exhibitions and retrospectives, not to mention their contribution to LGBT visibility in this sphere. Who the hell are you to dismiss all that?

Art that you don't like and/or don't understand doesn't equal bad art. You in particular should have this very basic knowledge.

Edited by elijahfan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

edengowon
8 hours ago, Didymus said:

It's beautiful but "History Maker"? I don't think.

Edit: After seeing who else is in there, I guess it's just a lame gallery.

i mean you can dislike the painting but to call the national portrait gallery a lame gallery is a slightly insane statement.

the artist formerly known as melancholia