💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry's Woman's World departs the Hot 100 after 1 week

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

you can't even say this is her ARTPOP era cus at least applause peaked at no.4 and lasted weeks

we need to start saying 143 era :brat:

Not even Perfect Illusion was this big of a flop :deadbanana:

• Like 3
  • LMAO 2

Gangie
1 hour ago, Bronco said:

Its getting heavy play on BBC radio 2 - the record label clearly paid to get it onto the main playlist. 

No one in the public I know is talking about it or caring though. 

I feel like Lifetimes has a little bit more of a GP appeal. But its just sooo dated, doesn't feel like there's any hype for Katy at all.

Her IG is dead. She can can barely hit that 500k while having 200+m followers

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1

lastpopicon
3 minutes ago, Gangie said:

Her IG is dead. She can can barely hit that 500k while having 200+m followers

IG bots are more expensive than Twitter bots prob :billie:

Her twitter engagement always raised my eyebrows :partysick:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 1

SimonBaetens
9 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Not even Perfect Illusion was this big of a flop :deadbanana:

Lol not in the slightest, Perfect Illusion peaked at #15 and spent 6 weeks on the Billboard Hot 100. Woman's World is doing as badly as A-YO, if we want to make a Gaga comparison. And only speaking about this specific chart of course.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too
  • Like 1

Just A Holy Fool
2 hours ago, weed said:

but I'm also curious if the GP actually liked WW and the video how the success would be, bc seemed like no one liked it whether or not they knew the producer.

The only people I know in my circles that liked it were basic, white, problematic gays… 

The pile on Katy here lately has been so vicious…. 10 years of pent up anger all being let out. It’s therapy for us little monsters that lived through 2010-2014

Happy All In GIF by Rosanna Pansino

• Like 5
  • LMAO 1

erfaan

Am I the only one that thinks Lifetime won't chart at all? We've pretty much heard the entire song already and the video looks super generic/basic? 

• Like 2

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, erfaan said:

Am I the only one that thinks Lifetime won't chart at all? We've pretty much heard the entire song already and the video looks super generic/basic? 

Me too. It's got no character just like Woman's World

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

elijahfan
2 hours ago, weed said:

whew that is so depressing. Idk if she really pushed for it or what but literally the ONLY thing she shouldn't have done, Dr. Luke, she did. Literally dead on arrival.

but I'm also curious if the GP actually liked WW and the video how the success would be, bc seemed like no one liked it whether or not they knew the producer.

Right, I'm not sure we can attribute this result to Dr Luke only, I guess most of the GP is completely clueless about the situation. I think people are just very much over her, tbh... Definitely should've kept these American Idols checks coming :yennefer:

• Like 2

GagaGame
3 hours ago, weed said:

No they didn't. TikTok was DRAGGING her because it sounds like a tampon commercial jingle. And the proffesional critics... they destroyed her

LG7? CANCELLED
  • Like 3

Anderson123

The leaked snippets spent more time floating around than the official version on charts and streaming lists. What a messy single to be announced a month in advance.

• Like 2

gagzus

The next single sounds better admittedly but again it’s another Dr Luke song and the lyrics still sound cringey 💀

Karl
2 hours ago, Bronco said:

Aye, but once you turn 30 as a woman in pop the only way to get playlisted on Radio 1 is via blood sacrifice.

That said, Radio 2 has the larger audience figures.

Fair point :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

RAMROD

Swish swish, Bish!

Another one in the casket :ororomunroe:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I've Become A Notorious Being (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡