Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry's Woman's World departs the Hot 100 after 1 week

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Aussie

The constant KP bashing posts are getting a bit much. Surely they can all go under the same thread.

• LMAO 3
  • Thanks 2

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Aussie said:

The constant KP bashing posts are getting a bit much. Surely they can all go under the same thread.

When you play a part in giving a rapist and abuser a platform, you deserve it. Imagine if it was Harvey Weinstein she was propping up :trollga: What's the difference?

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Thanks 4

Bronco
45 minutes ago, weed said:

whew that is so depressing. Idk if she really pushed for it or what but literally the ONLY thing she shouldn't have done, Dr. Luke, she did. Literally dead on arrival.

but I'm also curious if the GP actually liked WW and the video how the success would be, bc seemed like no one liked it whether or not they knew the producer.

Its getting heavy play on BBC radio 2 - the record label clearly paid to get it onto the main playlist. 

No one in the public I know is talking about it or caring though. 

I feel like Lifetimes has a little bit more of a GP appeal. But its just sooo dated, doesn't feel like there's any hype for Katy at all.

• Like 2

Karl
2 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Its getting heavy play on BBC radio 2 - the record label clearly paid to get it onto the main playlist. 

I feel like Lifetimes has a little bit more of a GP appeal. But its just sooo dated, doesn't feel like there's any hype for Katy at all.

Yeah but radio 2 is for the older crowd I feel, if it was radio 1 playlisted it would maybe have fared better but BBC know that the market of radio 1 is not here for Katy Perry.

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, Bronco said:

It's quite sad. Imagine Gaga needing to share 1 and a half minute snippets of half the songs on her album just to get a bit of hype going, or jetting round the world doing club and promo apperances typical for girlies just starting out. It's like I'm constantly veering between pity for her and "well, that's what you get for working with luke" lmao

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 3

TEANUS

I wonder if she’ll ever think or if she’s already thought “maybe I shouldn’t have worked with Dr. Puke again”

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Bronco
20 minutes ago, Karl said:

Yeah but radio 2 is for the older crowd I feel, if it was radio 1 playlisted it would maybe have fared better but BBC know that the market of radio 1 is not here for Katy Perry.

Aye, but once you turn 30 as a woman in pop the only way to get playlisted on Radio 1 is via blood sacrifice.

That said, Radio 2 has the larger audience figures.

• LMAO 1

TMM90
32 minutes ago, Aussie said:

No they are nog and they won’t. It never felt more deserved.

• Thanks 2

lastpopicon

3 flops in a row, I almost feel bad for her.

And I doubt she can save the album with the next singles.

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 1

Noir

I don’t feel sorry for her, if she was genuine with her music I’d feel bad but working with Dr Luke in hope of repeaking and flopping this hard is karma at its highest 

• Like 2