💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Romagaga - the brazillian fan who recently got infamous

bubbletea

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Honestly, I was at the hotel a couple times this week and she was disrespectful and confrontational to both fans and hotel staff, who even called police on her at some point. Definitely not a good advocate for her country.

she would embarrass me in front of Gaga. i'd be worried she thinks that's what we're all like (even though she almost certainly knows different)

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

she would embarrass me in front of Gaga. i'd be worried she thinks that's what we're all like (even though she almost certainly knows different)

I think Gaga is clever enough and has been around long enough to differentiate die-hard fans from batshit crazy ones.

River

I mean, it's not like she was the only one who was screaming lol

and she's not there to represent brazil, why to blame all the brazilian fans :poot:

this thread is simply dumb

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

monketsharona

A friend of mine was there waiting for Gaga a the hotel and he told me the girl was unbearable for 3 days. Insulting people, screaming and acting like a jerk. They asked her gently many time to calm down and shut up but she continued pissing everyone off. And everything went crazy when she screamed once again during the snippets. 

She can play the racism or transphobia card but she was a jerk and she was called out for this. 

French fans at the hotel were so respectful and calm that's mainly why Gaga took so much time everyday signing discs and taking picture. Believe me if eveyone would have acted like this girl, Gaga would have never stopped for fans and we wouldn't have the new music snippets. She is the definition of the crazy fan Gaga is tired of tbh.

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

BULATIO

She's got a point, she's an icon, she's a legend and she is the moment. I love you Romagaga :stupidoreo: BRAZZZZIL!!!! :pawsup:

Stefanotta
8 hours ago, eunino said:

Here we go transphobia in 2024 really? Are you sure to be a Gaga fan?

No, I’m always for all the members of LGBTQ+ comm!

i meant because she was rude yelling and shouting when Gaga was playing snippets.

People were asking her on live stream not to yell once Gaga arrives, off course she shouted nonsense, i find that rude

'Cause we are all our hair...

Hennycomb

Romagaga got viral years ago and immediately derailed into disrespectful attention seeking behaviour. She definitely had some "cancelled" moments. She had a phase where she would make videos for men to make fun of her, she screamed in the videos a random guy name like "John Doe pleeeease come to bed I'm waiting" so guys would send the video to their friends with the name she said to make fun of them, like "look who wants you". She was called out for fuelling the transphobia among straight guys for clicks. Very weird. She has been called out because of a lot of weird problematic stuff. 

Edited by Hennycomb
  • Shook 1

Hennycomb
49 minutes ago, Stefanotta said:

No, I’m always for all the members of LGBTQ+ comm!

i meant because she was rude yelling and shouting when Gaga was playing snippets.

People were asking her on live stream not to yell once Gaga arrives, off course she shouted nonsense, i find that rude

You can hate someone with your whole body and that still doesn't make it ok to misgender them. Choose other ways to be hateful.

Edited by Hennycomb

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Hennycomb said:

Romagaga got viral years ago and immediately derailed into disrespectful attention seeking behaviour. She definitely had some "cancelled" moments. She had a phase where she would make videos for men to make fun of her, she screamed in the videos a random guy name like "John Doe pleeeease come to bed I"m waiting" so guys would send the video to their friends with the name she said to make fun of them, like "look who wants you". She was called out for fuelling the transphobia among straight guys for clicks. Very weird. She has been called out because of a lot of weird problematic stuff. 

is :stupidoreo:this fire an actual fire? or was it orchestrated or planned? what's the story behind it?

Hennycomb
2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

is :stupidoreo:this fire an actual fire? or was it orchestrated or planned? what's the story behind it?

Actual fire. She threw alcohol on the floor and lit it up. She's batsh*t

Edited by Hennycomb
  • Like 1
  • Shook 2

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Hennycomb said:

Actual fire. She dropped alcohol on the ground and lit it up. She's batsh*t

omg it's too much :saladga:

Panchecco

this is wild, it was annoying for sure but violence and treats/insults? let this mess not turn into virtual bullying as well 

Hennycomb
2 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

this is wild, it was annoying for sure but violence and treats/insults? let this mess not turn into virtual bullying as well 

The video from her stories show her provoking the guy in front of her in Portuguese. Ready to fight like "WHAT? What do you want?". You can see he doesn't understand her and she keeps saying stuff to fight him. She really provoked the hell out of people. If someone responded violently to her, of course it's wrong, but it wasn't THAT out of proportion, she was very aggressive and confrontational. The video she recorded of Gaga playing the snippets she keeps saying "come on Gaga, come on hurry up woman" the jokes she and her friends made sounded like they were mocking Gaga, even though they're clearly a fan, they were being obnoxious and "hateful" in Portuguese to piss off people around them. She really summoned a bad response from people. I'm not saying it's ok to bully her now or defending people who attacked her there. BUT you know, she made her bed.

Arcanum

This: :stupidoreo:

is the only Marry The Night MV backstage footage that we have until today tho :brat:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.
  • LMAO 1

bubbletea
4 hours ago, River said:

I mean, it's not like she was the only one who was screaming lol

and she's not there to represent brazil, why to blame all the brazilian fans :poot:

this thread is simply dumb

Dumb enough for you to reply

cause I just made the thread to explain to some people about her not to bash her 

• River locked this topic