💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG7 tour setlist

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Honestly, after her skipping Sine from above at the Chromatica Ball, I'm unsure of everything. Like, even if my a** is still gay:messga:

ProfessionalClown

Songs i feel that deserve a spot 1000%

Dance In The Dark, Teeth, I Like It Rough (PLEASE), Marry The Night, Judas, Electric Chapel,  Swine, Sinners Prayer, Replay. 

All of these i feel add a dark vibe to everything. Sinners Prayer has been on my mind with this kinda vibe because it literally f could be a fun little bridging aspect between sounds in the show.

Teeth to me has always been so dirty and grimy and grungy and perfect for any dark vibe.

Jarvin

Paparazzi, Pokerface

Bad Romance

Speechless

Dance in the Dark

Born This Way

Marry the Night

Government Hooker

Applause

Sexxx Dreams

Aura

Replay

Stupid Love

It’s not perfect but it’s close…

speechless on piano is a must 

Oh ****

Edge of Glory, Shallow, Always Remember us This Way…

Actually I also really love Joanne, Dope and Diamond Heart.

ALICE!!!

I don’t think I should be her manager her fibro would reappear 

rinasawachanta

I really wanted to open this topic but thought it would be rushed lol. I think Just Dance and Telephone are in a position to take a break. Next, I would and can totally imagine the return of Heavy Metal Lover, Judas, Scheibe, Electric Chapel and even Highway Unicorn (I recently imagined a rockier version that I think would suit Gaga very well, with an Enigma-style performance at CBT). Marry the Night and Dance in the Dark would be lovely additions. From Chromatica, I can imagine the return of Replay over Rain On Me (I know this doesn't make much sense, but I don't know how to insert the latter song in the context of LG7). Finally, from ARTPOP, I can imagine the return of Aura and maybe Swine.

Edited by rinasawachanta