💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Why LG7 Will Rock

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

So based on the snippet it sounds like LG7 will have some rock like influence after all like some of us really wanted.

I really hope some are a bit harder rock maybe even a couple more heavy metal like because we seen her Grammy performance with Metallica and we know she can rock this style:

• YAAAS 6
  • Love 3

Schizophonic

i was hoping more of a glam rock... like rebell yeah, flesh for fantasy.... type than metallica but i think its still popmusic after all. 

Nessun Dorma

I’ve been wishing for her to make a rock album for so long! When I first heard Dance In the Shadow I kinda lost my hopes for rock vibes on LG7 but now -  with the second snippet of the day - my faith is restored and I’m so ready for it! :excited:

I also wanted a ballad, especially after Chromatica. But right now it feels like a ballad wouldn’t fit LG7, considering the sound of the snippets. Anyway I just feel like we’re about to witness Gaga’s best album so far! 

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

Anderson123
1 minute ago, Nessun Dorma said:

I’ve been wishing for her to make a rock album for so long! When I first heard Dance In the Shadow I kinda lost my hopes for rock vibes on LG7 but now -  with the second snippet of the day - my faith is restored and I’m so ready for it! :excited:

I also wanted a ballad, especially after Chromatica. But right now it feels like a ballad wouldn’t fit LG7, considering the sound of the snippets. Anyway I just feel like we’re about to witness Gaga’s best album so far! 

I think this album will have a ballad or two. Even ARTPOP which was supposed to be a party album from start to finish has Dope in there so lets not think it wouldn’t fit LG7. 

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Nessun Dorma
12 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I think this album will have a ballad or two. Even ARTPOP which was supposed to be a party album from start to finish has Dope in there so lets not think it wouldn’t fit LG7. 

Yeah you’re right, I’m hyped again! lol Maybe something like All I Want Is You by U2, encapsulating a minimalist electric guitar approach. I would love that. 

Btw Dope is one of my favorites of all time! 

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

eddyjeddy

WE ARE SO BACK

If she releases let say September/October will she still be eligable for Grammy next year?

FGGrayson

Love how it sounds electro industrial, depeche mode, NIN, the prodigy, all that ****, its def gonna be my fave album oh her, sorry ARTPOP & Chromatica yall going down 1 spot 🤧

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Anderson123
27 minutes ago, eddyjeddy said:

WE ARE SO BACK

If she releases let say September/October will she still be eligable for Grammy next year?

Last day for Grammy submission is August 30th (the one with Bey, Taylor, Billie, Ariana). If she releases after that then it’s for the Grammys 2026. 

Ziggy
1 hour ago, Nessun Dorma said:

I think there’s be room for a big ol stadium ballad if she wanted.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

eddyjeddy
49 minutes ago, Aren said:

Sounds nothing like rock lol it’s pure edm 

listen to Downward Spiral album by Nine Inch Nails or Pretty Hate Machine

then get back to me ;)

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1

eddyjeddy
1 hour ago, FGGrayson said:

Love how it sounds electro industrial, depeche mode, NIN, the prodigy, all that ****, its def gonna be my fave album oh her, sorry ARTPOP & Chromatica yall going down 1 spot 🤧

the references!!

Proud to say i have a Gaga tattoo (musical notes) and the floating trent reznor from Closer MV

• YAAAS 1

FGGrayson
34 minutes ago, eddyjeddy said:

the references!!

Proud to say i have a Gaga tattoo (musical notes) and the floating trent reznor from Closer MV

Taste!! Im gonna love this album so much omg, im not ready 😭

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Killa

I was under the impression that rock, post-punk are influences while the base Is pure electronic music. Its gonna be synth based.. which Is a bit what Gaga Is about, the base Is rock music but in the form of dance music. That Was the constant the First 3 albums

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 4

Gagaism

I don’t know, I feel like after all this years most ppl here keeps on jumping on conclusions about stuff. That was just a snippet that we can barely get to actually hear what it sounds like. 
I don’t know, all I can say is that I’ve been really happy with all we have so far and I prefer not to create theories about directions to the new album so I won’t hurt my expectations. I’m just super excited to hear what she has ready to deliver and I know it’s gonna be good. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1