💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The sound of LG7

Debithius

Featured Posts

Debithius

After hearing the snippets of LG7 tonight,  it seems like we are definitely getting a techno/rock cyberpunk inspired sound for album. If you play the first video from 1:15 down below you'll get an idea of what the album could possibly sound like.

and this...

• YAAAS 4
  • Love 1

Obobo

If this is the type of sound she goes for, she's gonna remind pop stans why she can't be compared to taylor or katy. This type of sound is 10000 times better than that disco rock people wanted. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

moonsago

Honestly I am so down for whatever this album shapes up to be, it already sounds like nothing happening right now in the industry but TRUST, as always, in 1-2 years everyone will be doing it. 

My wish was for the album to sound something like this and it kinda(ish) does, not genre wise but vibe wise:

Edited by moonsago
  • Thanks 1

moonsago
9 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I want it now!! :giveup:

to me the last word she says sounds like ‘attonement’ some say she says ‘I’ve become what you told me’ UGHHH I NEED IT ASAP I imagine all this teasing can’t be for nothing, it has to come out this year… 

rinasawachanta
19 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Honestly I am so down for whatever this album shapes up to be, it already sounds like nothing happening right now in the industry but TRUST, as always, in 1-2 years everyone will be doing it.

This! 

My paranoid anxieties are triggered just thinking that by these seconds of snippet some basic bitches must already be running to the studio to try to take advantage. And if it doesn't happen, it will happen in 1 or 2 years AS ALWAYS.

Btw, loved the snippet, SO here for this sound. I think it's just what I was expecting from her.

• Love 1

Reality
17 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I want it now!! :giveup:

Is it just me or does this sound like one of those fake AI snippets on dbree? :billie: 

Like, I can imagine someone posting this on Twitter and everyone saying "it's fake, it doesn't even sound like her" :giveup: 

I love it regardless but it's wild because this sounds like something someone would make as a fake "LG7 snippet" and it's real :icant: 

🃏🖤👹

palma
36 minutes ago, Debithius said:

After hearing the snippets of LG7 tonight,  it seems like we are definitely getting a techno/rock cyberpunk inspired sound for album. If you play the first video from 1:15 down below you'll get an idea of what the album could possibly sound like.

and this...

The 2nd snippet really did remind me of the music that played on the Cyberpunk 2077 main menu as I heard it for the first time :messga:

All three official snippets we've heard so far sound so amazing this is shaping up to be her magnum opus BTW you're DUST :nooo::nooo::nooo:

Gagaism

She’s just so unique, each time just making us more proud to be her fans. I just can’t wait to see what she has in store for us

• Like 2