šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The sound of LG7

Debithius

Featured Posts

himerosxo

With all these snippets so far. LG7 is definitely a darker mature vibe. It sounds like a mix between Depeche Mode, Gesaffelstein, and Infected Mushroom.Ā 

• Like 7

StarstruckIllusion

The Cyberpunk clip ahh yes you know your tea šŸ˜Œ

Freezie03

I know the snippet doesn't give away everything but if Gaga does something rock/industrial sounding I will pass out. as a major Nine Inch Nails fan that would literally be a dream come true

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

XxBones

she's definitely going for like this industrial goth sound. it's crazy how I thought she would have done this sound around the time Joanne came out. I think because of AHS. That was part of her Gaga shockingness was to release Joanne instead of the predictable. this sound is definitely something I have been expecting and waiting from her! I think with everyone going country and pop it will be different now!

hieronymus

I'm excited but apprehensive to be hyped. This is what I thought Chromatica would sound like with the producer list and Haus Labs bit. I'll be hyped when I hear the finished product.Ā