Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga shares snippet of LG7 outside Paris

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Mr Oak
2 hours ago, Judas Oyster said:

Interesting. I would rather say "I'd be the one that ... (I can't guess the rest)". Or "I be the one that ..."

"I'd be the one obviously"

Wait I THINK I GUESSED IT NOW!! 

I'LL BE THE ONE UNDER YOUR SKIN "

1 hour ago, Judas Oyster said:

I'LL BE THE ONE UNDER YOUR SKIN, OH OH OH

"I've become a notorious being"

I thought we'd already settled this:brat:

• Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

Anderson123

I’m so scared she seems to be going this industrial techno sound I’ve been wanting from her since like 2015. :bradley: I don’t want to create ideas in my head about this and want the music speak for itself but these snippets are hyping me so much. I hope the album is here sooner than October. 

Edited by Anderson123
  • Like 1

Hennycomb
On 7/28/2024 at 7:30 PM, Didymus said:

These come to Brazil fans need to go extinct like yesterday.

We're not always like this. Unfortunately, we all got to experience the obnoxiousness of Romagaga in this incredible snippet moment. I saw the video she recorded herself there and the jokes she does with her friends in Portuguese are way too unfunny and borders into mocking Gaga. I don't know if you know Romagaga but in this :stupidoreo: gif it's her. She got viral because of Gaga a long time ago and then turned into heavy attention-seeking trying to be a walking meme. I love my country and I love the come to Brazil extraness of us loving artists BUT yeah some people take it too far.

Edited by Hennycomb

rafaelgherardi

so, from the rumored LG7 producers we have Andrew Watt and Gesaffelstein, and the sounds of the snippets are 100% Gesaffelstein, right? I don't hear much of Watt in them (because references of his for me are mostly rock or pop-rock like Plastic Hearts by Miley)

David Ward

ok someone fill me in, how do we know that one snippet is called Gesundheit?