ARTBOP

Featured Posts

David Ward
5 hours ago, Nessun Dorma said:

You’re Mother Monster’s child, you could never be a flop :kiss:

why did this make me cry

• Love 3

Head Empty

I feel like I'm reliving the low quality recordings of Scheiße at the Mugler shows :giveup:

Those beats are INSANE. I haven't been this excited about an upcoming release in ages.

• YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 1

Takox

The person saying ARTPOP when the song started playing... that could be me :huntyga:

• LMAO 4

TAlx

Another Hitchcock reference? Or just a reach?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notorious_(1946_film)

"The predominant theme in Notorious is trust—trust withheld, or given too freely. T. R. Devlin is a long time finding his trust, while Alexander Sebastian offers his up easily—and ultimately pays a big price for it. Likewise, the film addresses a woman's need to be trusted, and a man's need to open himself to love."

Kermit the frog

Goddamn, this **** hits HARD. Finally someone giving the gays what they've always needed.

Darcklighter22

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMrxEdupq/

Alright gays!! this person has a very clear video and you can see her screen! Anyone can decipher what's on it? After playing Abracadabra she scrolled threw a good amount of songs :firega:

Edit: I've tried zooming in and the file or folder she is on when Abracadabra plays the title is pretty lengthy which could just be the song title but some have been claiming Abracadabra is the album name ? 

Alright I need to go into work :cheeky:

Edited by Darcklighter22
  • Like 3

RickMonster98

Abracadabra lead single in august confirmed:max:

• Like 2

artd0me

The second one (not the demonic abracadabra sounding like) gives me The Pretty Reckless vibes😍

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

TXNNXTUS
13 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMrxEdupq/

Alright gays!! this person has a very clear video and you can see her screen! Anyone can decipher what's on it? After playing Abracadabra she scrolled threw a good amount of songs :firega:

Edit: I've tried zooming in and the file or folder she is on when Abracadabra plays the title is pretty lengthy which could just be the song title but some have been claiming Abracadabra is the album name ? 

Alright I need to go into work :cheeky:

It looks like she has the songs saved onto Logic Pro. What's interesting to me is that both of the snippets have a single channel with the full song, which must mean that they're completely finished. Might be wrong tho. No idea what the other songs she scrolled through could say

• Like 3

RBL

Gosh… :brat: I am so in love with this woman. 

I’m not real, I’m theatre.

Head Empty
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

65 pages :brat:

"I'm deeply touched by my fans on GGD for reaching 69 pages – I'm gonna log in and leak a few songs🖤don't ban me #LG7"

• LMAO 2