💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Robert Downey Jr will star as Doctor Doom in ‘AVENGERS: DOOMSDAY’

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Anderson123

They really need to fix the messy stuff that’s been going on since Endgame. Such a boring phase with just average movies. Guardians 3 and Spiderman 3 are the best ones that have come out in recent years. 

• Like 2

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

They really need to fix the messy stuff that’s been going on since Endgame. Such a boring phase with just average movies. Guardians 3 and Spiderman 3 are the best ones that have come out in recent years. 

Deadpool & Wolverine too, now that it's  out:flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1

Reality
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Keep in mind this will not just be Universe 616, anything can happen.:flower:

Well, I never expected this Doom to come from 616 anyway. Since the F4 are coming from another universe, I assumed Doom would too. But even then, still, I'm not too fond of the casting. To me, this all but confirms that Doom will be an Iron Man variant, and I hate that idea. Doom is such an interesting character on his own that to downplay him as just an Iron Man variant would be awful.

Tbf, we know very little of the movie. Maybe he's not an Iron Man variant, but if that's the case, why cast RDJ? There are plenty of actors that could've taken on the Doom mantle and I think them bringing back RDJ is desperate. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Monet
11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Victor been ruined on last F4 movie. This will upgrades and fixes him

Right, they will fix him by making him a Stark variant? What's next, Galactus being a Thanos variant?

Reality
12 minutes ago, Monet said:

Right, they will fix him by making him a Stark variant? What's next, Galactus being a Thanos variant?

What's ironic is that I feel so confident about F4. Everything we know of the film seems interesting and exciting, but, imo, they dropped the ball on Doom so hard.

🃏🖤👹

Monet
10 minutes ago, Reality said:

What's ironic is that I feel so confident about F4. Everything we know of the film seems interesting and exciting, but, imo, they dropped the ball on Doom so hard.

Right :selena: Tbh, i didn't like the casting choices for Reed and Johnny that much, but i'm trust Matt Shakman in this. Hope they finally show the world the insane powerhouse that Sue Storm is :sis:

• Like 1

RAMROD
26 minutes ago, Monet said:

Who knows, but I believe in Russo Beothers :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reality
3 minutes ago, Monet said:

Right :selena: Tbh, i didn't like the casting choices for Reed and Johnny that much, but i'm trust Matt Shakman in this. Hope they finally show the world the insane powerhouse that Sue Storm is :sis:

I like the casting for all of them except Johnny, but I'm open to Joseph Quinn playing the role. But yeah, after WandaVision I completely trust Shakman to do whatever he wants. Also since this will be a very different take from the previous two F4 franchises, I don't think people will be comparing them nearly as much. It really feels like its own thing.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

FGGrayson

That is the most lazy and dumb cast, smells desperation, its like Katy coming back to Luke, uninspired, bland, and stupid, all for boomers nostalgia lmfao, so ass

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀
  • Like 2

Monstermilo

I think marvels overexposed right now. They need to stop making movies and shows for a year or two so ppl are excited to watch movies. 

Anderson123
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Deadpool & Wolverine too, now that it's  out:flower:

That too. I’m a much bigger fan of the X Men franchise than the Avengers and DC movies so I still see them as separate things but Deadpool & Wolverine was the right movie at the right time. Hope they give the X Men the respect they deserve and make great movies now that they’re part of the MCU. 

• Thanks 1

AnnTakamaki
4 hours ago, Scarlet Witch said:

They should've kept the identity of Dr Doom a secret, imagine the gaggery when he removes the mask and its RDJ

Yeah they always try to hype things up then couldnt deliver
*looking at you phase 5 reveal 👀*

Argentum

This kinda feels like a marvel Hail Mary 

Bringing back RDJ to revitalize things 

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016