:icant:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 3

CoolTrainerTerry

LET'S ****ING GO!

Reddit is having a **** fit about this and I am LOVING it 

• YAAAS 1

Scarlet Witch

They should've kept the identity of Dr Doom a secret, imagine the gaggery when he removes the mask and its RDJ

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 1

Reality

Mmmm I hate the RDJ casting. The shift from Kang is fine. I mean, he wasn’t really working as a character anyway, and with all the Jonathan Majors stuff, I’m not surprised they shifted focus away from him. Doom is such an iconic villain so I love that they’re introducing him, but I have reservations.

First of all, they’ve done nothing in the MCU to build up to Doom. He’s never been mentioned or even remotely hinted at, so they need to do the work in the upcoming movies and shows to make his presence feel organic and earned.

And also, I say this as a HUUUGE MCU nerd/stan, but the RDJ casting feels like a cheap ploy. Marvel knows they’re in the weeds right now. Even though I’ve loved most of the MCU content post-Endgame, it’s clear that many people don’t. This just seems like a desperate attempt for them to be like “Hey, we know you guys are angry and frustrated with us, so here’s your favorite MCU actor playing one of the most anticipated Marvel characters! Are you happy now?!”. Hope I’m proven wrong though

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Red

I gasped when I saw it on instagram 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

RAMROD
27 minutes ago, Monet said:

They're going to ruin Victor, oh my God :selena:

Victor been ruined on last F4 movie. This will upgrades and fixes him

Anderson123

Not really a comic book nerd but Infamous Iron Man is a thing so this Dr Doom played by Downey Jr. is not something random they’re coming up with. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD
33 minutes ago, Reality said:

Mmmm I hate the RDJ casting. The shift from Kang is fine. I mean, he wasn’t really working as a character anyway, and with all the Jonathan Majors stuff, I’m not surprised they shifted focus away from him. Doom is such an iconic villain so I love that they’re introducing him, but I have reservations.

First of all, they’ve done nothing in the MCU to build up to Doom. He’s never been mentioned or even remotely hinted at, so they need to do the work in the upcoming movies and shows to make his presence feel organic and earned.

And also, I say this as a HUUUGE MCU nerd/stan, but the RDJ casting feels like a cheap ploy. Marvel knows they’re in the weeds right now. Even though I’ve loved most of the MCU content post-Endgame, it’s clear that many people don’t. This just seems like a desperate attempt for them to be like “Hey, we know you guys are angry and frustrated with us, so here’s your favorite MCU actor playing one of the most anticipated Marvel characters! Are you happy now?!”. Hope I’m proven wrong though

Keep in mind this will not just be Universe 616, anything can happen.:flower: