💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney will sue Halsey over ‘Lucky’ MV

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

SimonBaetens

I just heard Halsey's song for the first time and I really don't like it, sounds like a bad MySpace cover of Britney's Lucky.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• River

• thatfoxyfeeling

• 27monster27

• HelloHangoverz

Stephen

It's obvious someone representing Britney approved it without her knowing. She's been very sensitive about her life being displayed, she was even upset about some of the pro-Britney conservatorship documentaries. It's a complex situation and she's entitled to feel however she feels about it even if we don't understand.

This feels more like miscommunication followed by a misunderstanding on Britney's part of what Halsey's intentions are with the video. I feel bad that Britney doesn't have someone explaining these things to her... where are her friends and manager? I feel bad for Halsey of course. This is just an unfortunate situation and I hope they can reconcile.

• Like 1

SlaeUrAnus

I don’t for one second believe someone else used her phone.

I love her, but… 

In my messy era.
  • Like 1

Jeroen Bloeming

She is such a arrogant annoying human being. How far up your ass do you have to be to make a video that’s about somebody’s illness about yourself? She has no heart of sympathy.

27monster27

I'm just upset that the self-hating stepford wives are gonna use this to be misognystic against Britney, again. They don't have lives, and remember that they vote in elections and are probably voting for Trump.

he/him/his