Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts about Olympics on Instagram

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

palma

"I used to dance at a 60's French party on the lower east side when I was first starting out!" is the new "I always wanted to be an actress but music worked out first," which was the new "I've been singing Jazz since I was 14" :giveup:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Real Panda
4 minutes ago, TAIPEI said:

cheering for this moment :vegas:

GTbv1EObcAA-wkF?format=jpg&name=large

She looks sickennnnnning!!!!

On Topic: You know, I love Gaga's vocals always and her passion for what she does. I thought the performance was good but not great. Thats not because of Gaga. So many factors like terrible camera work, being daytime, next to a river in a small space just seemed low budget. I'm still happy for Gaga and I love the photos. I'm getting a new wallpaper out of this.

• Like 1

Emigrante

2865675529.jpg

Her makeup reminds me of this. Except for red lips.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Mother of Puppies

There can be a hundred feathers on the Seine and 99 don’t believe in you, but all it takes is one (feather) and it just changes your whole performance … bapbapdo dibudop 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • LMAO 2

LG7 time now

She looks so great :heart: I hope she’s proud of herself

(she wasn’t happy with her 2009 VMAs performance, iirc)

• Like 1

plane jane
5 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

@plane janewe weren't far off :lmao:

i can't believe she comes up with new biographical details every time she needs to promote something :ladyhaha:

Edited by plane jane
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1

palma
7 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

She looks sickennnnnning!!!!

On Topic: You know, I love Gaga's vocals always and her passion for what she does. I thought the performance was good but not great. Thats not because of Gaga. So many factors like terrible camera work, being daytime, next to a river in a small space just seemed low budget. I'm still happy for Gaga and I love the photos. I'm getting a new wallpaper out of this.

I guess I expected too much based on the teaser but yeah the production value was low - not for Gaga's performance per se, but for the entire event. Gaga and her dancers did great but as you said the staging was a bit underwhelming and the camera angles were not working AT ALL and it was out of sync for most of the performance. If this was Eurovision people would be dragging France to pits :rip:

Edited by palma
  • Like 3

LastNight

She looks GORGEOUS! She was so fab and these pictures really capture the joyful essence of her performance. 

HelloHangoverz
5 minutes ago, plane jane said:

i can't believe she comes up with new biographical details every time she needs to promote something :ladyhaha:

The autobiography:

bilde.jpg

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • LMAO 6

LIKELADYAGAGA

Reminds me a little bit of the Barbara Walters interview look from way back in the day. Can't put my finger on why.

G U C C I

I was expecting the greatest opening ceremony of the Olympics to date and aside from Gaga’s performance I am mind blown over how terrible it was. There were little elements that seemed great but all strung together in the most random, nonsensical way imaginable for a program. Not to mention the terrible camera work throughout but especially for Gaga’s performance! They should have delayed the ceremony until it was dark to at least help with the atmosphere of the show. 

• Like 4

Lucas

It's funny to me though that they asked Gaga to perform. For months there was a lot of drama because a black singer called Aya Nakamura was going to perform and french people were complaining about it saying she's not truly french... But Gaga and Celine who aren't french either is ok? :laughga: