💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes went to Curtis Yarvin wedding

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Curtis Yarvin is known for founding the anti-egalitarian and anti-democratic philosophical movement known as the Dark Enlightenment. Among other things, it openly promotes dictatorships as superior to democracies and views nations like the United States as outdated software systems. He has been described as part of the alt-right by journalists. 

Yarvin is a personal friend of JD Vance - Trump's vice president pick.

One of the most influential terms he first popularized in the political context was the red pill. 

Under his Moldbug pseudonym, Yarvin gave a talk about "rebooting" the American government. He used it to advocate the acronym "RAGE", which he defined as "Retire All Government Employees".
He described what he felt were flaws in the accepted "World War II mythology" alluding to the idea that Hitler's invasions were acts of self-defense. 

He critiqued the attacks by the Norwegian far-right terrorist Anders Behring Breivik - who killed 77 people - not on the grounds that terrorism is wrong but because the killings wouldn't do anything effective to overthrow Norway's 'communist' government.

Yarvin has alleged that whites have higher IQs than blacks for genetic reasons. He has stated that black people are genetically predisposed to make good slaves.

Cockroach of GGD
  • Sad 6

Chromatislaps

Her true colors are showing, same as with Elon recently endorsing Trump. Wouldn't wanna be seen in those circles.

kid-gag.gif

Edited by Chromatislaps
  • Like 10

CautiousLurker

Imagine a fascist getting married but a cvnty biscuit like myself is still single :cyanlights:

Yes I'm making this about me and yes I think it's a superior conversation than anything that can be said about that man :queenga:

• Like 7

doja scat

she’s a horrible person wbk 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

hieronymus

Unfortunately unsurprising, yeah. She's been showing this side of herself in glimpses for a while. She's also been following and retweeting neonazis for like a year. Completely different from who she used to seem to be.

Although, for what it's worth, she's also tweeted in support of Vivian after she set the record straight about Elno

and good grief, she's almost unrecognizable. Why does she keep getting such intense work done on her face.

Edited by hieronymus