Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Video: Lady Gaga rehearsing at the River Seine

Stef

Featured Posts

Head Empty
38 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

It's high-time for a change.

Jazz is the genre that gives her the most satisfaction and joy when performing. I see it as her way of charging up her artistic battery. She can be creatively engaged with the songs (improvising, singing) without it being as taxing or risky as when she releases a project of her own - which often comes with more criticism, backlash and physical strain.

She shouldn't stop doing something she loves, just because a portion of her fanbase don't like it.

• Like 4

Galagala

Looks like it will rain there... I wonder if the performance will be affected.:wtf:

SpanishChaosAngel

but the teaser was about her or another performer? rehearsal seems jazz, but the teaser? it doesn’t give jazz vibes at all

• Thanks 1

Rifek
4 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

but the teaser was about her or another performer? rehearsal seems jazz, but the teaser? it doesn’t give jazz vibes at all

It wasn’t about Gaga 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

SpanishChaosAngel
Just now, Rifek said:

It wasn’t about Gaga 

who was it about?

Ultimecia

Reading some people being disappointed that she's not doing pop... :flop:

You guys are not ready for the slay this is going to be. :cheeky:

edit : I just told my (french) parents that she is going to do "Mon truc en plume" and they had the biggest smile on their face, saying it was going to be awesome. THAT is how the GP is going to react. It's a song and number near and dear to all in France!

Edited by Ultimecia
Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 7

Lextyr97

I’m super excited for this performance. It’s gonna be huge, and yes she will get a ton of momentum towards LG7, but let’s be honest… it’s the Haus. They are not going to use it. They waste like every opportunity they get

• Thanks 1

Plastic Flower

At this point YOU KNOW WE'RE GETTING JAZZ. It's part of her brand for years now. 

Drop it
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Looks like it will rain there... I wonder if the performance will be affected.:wtf:

They probably have a professionally recorded rehearsal and can broadcast it if weather doesn't allow it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Gorehound
36 minutes ago, Head Empty said:

Jazz is the genre that gives her the most satisfaction and joy when performing. I see it as her way of charging up her artistic battery. She can be creatively engaged with the songs (improvising, singing) without it being as taxing or risky as when she releases a project of her own - which often comes with more criticism, backlash and physical strain.

She shouldn't stop doing something she loves, just because a portion of her fanbase don't like it.

Sure thing, but I'm not saying she should stop doing jazz all together. I'm just saying that many of us just wish she'd explore other avenues of music as well, because all the jazz feels oversaturated now. 

Anyway at least we have LG7 right round the corner thank god.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1

Cello

Anyone still butthurt over jazz needs to grow up and get over it :poot:

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Thanks 5

buzzkill
24 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Sure thing, but I'm not saying she should stop doing jazz all together. I'm just saying that many of us just wish she'd explore other avenues of music as well, because all the jazz feels oversaturated now. 

Anyway at least we have LG7 right round the corner thank god.

didn't she just released a song with rolling stones? not a jazz band
didn't she performed with Metalica on the grammys? not a jazz song
she did a massive stadium world tour without jazz
that all things not jazz, so what's the problem? also do you really think Mon truc en plume is that super jazz? :ohwell:

• Thanks 3

ARTPOPKISS
1 hour ago, Galagala said:

Guess she should've vote 'OOO I CAN MAKE IT THROUGH THE RAIIIN', in my most recent poll of the day then :ohwell:

F@ggotry at its finest

AnglerfishbraBENUS
11 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Gaga doing French cabaret on the River Seine was not on my 2024 bingo card :icant:

that’s why it’s so fun when we just let her surprise us instead of thinking too hard

• Thanks 4

Cameltoe Chariot

Friendly reminder that using jazz as a catch all descriptor for anything Gaga does that isn't pop only highlights your poor understanding of music and Gaga's interests/references! :ororomunroe:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4