💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: singing in JFAD "unlike anything I’ve ever done before"

LastNight

Featured Posts

VTV
1 hour ago, Bowman said:

I believe that the (director?) said that she wanted to be called Lee on set and felt more in character 

my bad :deadbanana:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • Love 1

Lextyr97
2 hours ago, LG7 time now said:

I forgot about that omg, TRUE, her voice in that scene is fabulous 

Like ironically, her technique was spectacular lmfaoooo her breathing was on point and she was pitch perfect like I’ve never seen while traversing stairs. What a crackhead our mother is :giveup:

huttont
3 hours ago, LastNight said:

I see it being a mix. Any non-fantasy singing (like Get Happy at the end of the trailer) will probably be the messier vocals that flow with the dialogue and fit with the scene. It looks like there’s some kind of choir practice or music therapy at the asylum, so it will probably make sense in context. And then when they’re in fantasies they’re both completely transformed; it’s a proper performance with them singing well.

Sort of how when they’re waltzing through the street in real life it’s a bit haphazard, but when we see them waltz in the fantasy sequence it’s very poised and elegant.

Gaga was made for this role…she’s been living halfway between reality and fantasy since BTW