Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

WICKED - New BTS Featurette

Charmz

Featured Posts

Charmz

The flying monkeys running the WICKED socials released a new behind-the-scenes featurette:

This looks so good 😊 

Game Show Yes GIF by ABC Network

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Didymus

Hmm... I don't know. It's fun that there's physical sets (although they literally all look like big studio buildings with no personality) but the directing style doesn't make them shine, so... Ok? They literally might as well have been CGI, no one would have noticed, so this is a weird angle to plug.

Also, so many of the shots we see are those weird and ugly "selfie shots" that are popular nowadays where the backgrounds are literally faded against the overly emphasized character faces. That and the lighting makes the whole thing look cheap and unreal anyway.

I'm worried for this movie. Why are they not talking about the characters? The new songs? The marketing so far seems to focus on all the wrong things and makes it look like a fantasy kids movie that really has no business competing against Moana 2.

Edited by Didymus
  • Like 1

Charmz
17 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Hmm... I don't know. It's fun that there's physical sets (although they literally all look like big studio buildings with no personality) but the directing style doesn't make them shine, so... Ok? They literally might as well have been CGI, no one would have noticed, so this is a weird angle to plug.

Also, so many of the shots we see are those weird and ugly "selfie shots" that are popular nowadays where the backgrounds are literally faded against the overly emphasized character faces. That and the lighting makes the whole thing look cheap and unreal anyway.

I'm worried for this movie. Why are they not talking about the characters? The new songs? The marketing so far seems to focus on all the wrong things and makes it look like a fantasy kids movie that really has no business competing against Moana 2.

I hear you

im still gonna see it 235 times 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Alfonso

While I love how much effort they have been putting on the sets, I agree with what everyone's saying. The editing/style is making it all look like it was all fake. I think a great example of realistic sets would be barbie.