💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Liberation Journal confirms Celine Dion, Aya Nakamura and more as Olympics openers

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Basically only French speaking artists for opening

They also confirms the platform on Seine river is for Juliette Armanet and Sofiane Pamart. No mention of a duet Gaga / Celine

Personal note, it’s kinda on lock she is rehearsing for closing event right now. Artistic director confirmed they are preparing both events for weeks.

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1

ChromaticaBoy

Do you guys think she might still be part of the opening at this point? Or is she going to sing at the closing ceremony?

Edited by ChromaticaBoy

monketsharona
1 minute ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

Do you guys think she might still be part of the opening at this point? Or is she going to sing at the closing ceremony?

It's more logical an American performer is closing and introducing next Olympics in LA.

They are rehearsing for both events anyway, that's probably why she is in Paris right now.

• Like 2

ChromaticaBoy
24 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It's more logical an American performer is closing and introducing next Olympics in LA.

They are rehearsing for both events anyway, that's probably why she is in Paris right now.

Yeah that’s more logical to me as well, however, this morning Billboard wrote she’s singing for the opening ceremony so I started believing it, but now I don’t know… Is there a single source we can trust nowadays:traumatica:?

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • Like 1

monketsharona
Just now, ChromaticaBoy said:

Yeah that’s more logical to me as well, however, this morning Billboard wrote she’s singing for the opening ceremony so I started believing it, but now ai don’t know… Is there a single source we can trust nowadays:traumatica:?

Well I think Libération is far more legit source. It's literally one of our biggest newspapers here in France.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

julz

I wonder if Celine is only mentioned but Gaga will accompany her in some way, maybe Celine asked for Gaga. If closing, then that is also great, which will happen in the stadium.

ChromaticaBoy
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Well I think Libération is far more legit source. It's literally one of our biggest newspapers here in France.

Well… let’s just hope it’s going to be a surprise. Even if it’s on the 11th of august it’s alright, I’ve believed that till this morning, before I read Billboard’s article.

River

if she's closing then LG7 news are far far faaaaaaaaaaaaar away :cryga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Sad 2

Mother of Puppies

But isn’t that a bit early for her to be there already?:partysick:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • Like 1

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, River said:

if she's closing then LG7 news are far far faaaaaaaaaaaaar away :cryga:

Tbh they are also far far away even is she's opening :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

Easy

But one of you little detectives posted on another thread that Gaga’s car permit expires after the opening

• LMAO 2

moonsago

YES!!! That gives her enough time to announce the lead single, release it and perform it and the closing ceremony! Ow Bobby, the genius that you are! We wanted a Billboard nr. 1 hit but you had bigger dreams, a GLOBAL SMASH HIT coming to top all charts worldwide. 2024 really is ours you guysssss :traumatica:

• LMAO 3

ChromaticaBoy
9 minutes ago, Easy said:

But one of you little detectives posted on another thread that Gaga’s car permit expires after the opening

It seems like even if she’ll perform at the closing ceremony, she has to rehearse now because she won’t be able to do that during the games. So the thing with the permit applies to this istance as well

Edited by ChromaticaBoy