Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga confirmed for the Olympics 2024

Stef

Featured Posts

I have a feeling this might be another career high for Gaga :volantis: 

Since preparations have been locked in since 2023, there’s no doubt Gaga has been working at this with serious consideration. 

Gaga understands the gravity certain performances have- with the Super Bowl she trained like an athlete, with the Sound of Music she trained to sing in Julie Andrews original key. 

With this performance there’s no doubt she hasn’t been considering all the athletes who have worked their lives for this moment. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5

LateToCult

Are the French as insufferable as European football/soccer fans are when it comes to entertainment during sporting events? Will we get a wave if bitching and moaning about her not being French? French monsters please let me know if I should avoid social media on that day. :alsemanche:

7 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Are the French as insufferable as European football/soccer fans are when it comes to entertainment during sporting events? Will we get a wave if bitching and moaning about her not being French? French monsters please let me know if I should avoid social media on that day. :alsemanche:

French people loves to moan that’s for suuuure but if it’s a success then they will be so proud to have an International Icon singing a French classic. I personally think that « mon truc en plume » with moulin rouge dancers  is a super smart choice because it well know without having the pressure that a Edith Piaf can create and it will be full choreo for sure. 

Edited by Prigari
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, LateToCult said:

They're already moaning because the French singer who was chosen is black, so you can imagine :huntyga:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Like 1
  • Shook 3

La Vie En Rose is so cliche and overdone omg . Better do Je Ne Regrette Rien or La Foule idk anything . At least these you don’t have to hear every other day in some setting or another 

• Thanks 1

Schizophonic

just a random thought... she was in the studio last week before she went to paris and her jazzband reposted it... i think she recorded a pre recorded vocal or backingtrack (or a studioversion of her performance...).

InTheCloset
2 hours ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

OMG POOOSAYYYYYY 

What part are you from

Jiafeyland:vegas:

Edited by InTheCloset
Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • YAAAS 1

ARTPOPKISS
Just now, InTheCloset said:

Jiafayland:vegas:

I'm a proud resident of cupcakkiana :v:

I'm also very proud a fellow cupacakkanian is representing us in the olympits this year I'm sure we will take gold in the slurping 

F@ggotry at its finest
  • YAAAS 1

5 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

What time is Gaga performing and where can I watch

If you're in USA, it will be live at NBC channel, alsostreamed at NBC.com, NBCOlympics.com, and Peacock app, the ceremony starts at 1.30 PMEastern

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Love 1