💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga confirmed for the Olympics 2024

Stef

Featured Posts

GregJA

She will do the olympics appearance to quiet us all before she re-emerges in 2025 with lg7 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020
  • Like 1

steven
45 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Help her career is so exciting to witness :kry::holdmyhand:

This is such a gold opportunity for her. Gaga hasn't really been in the spotlight in years. This is insane!

• Like 4

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

I hope she performs a medley of "Wednesday", "Applause" and "GIRLFRIEND FOR the weeknd" :vegas:

Me anytime someone calls BM “Wednesday”

Angry Season 3 GIF by The Office

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Starmie25
51 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Me anytime someone calls BM “Wednesday”

Angry Season 3 GIF by The Office

It's either that or the song from the astronomy edits :huntyga:

Aussie
1 hour ago, steven said:

This is such a gold opportunity for her. Gaga hasn't really been in the spotlight in years. This is insane!

Huh? She has always been in the spotlight! And France loves her, she had more big hits there recently than in the US.

lilboyblue
9 minutes ago, Aussie said:

I thought opening ceremony was only for French nationals!

It usually is! But Paris org is really trying to do things different this time... what with the boats and all. Even Snoop now looks like he's performing. Like, what? Very curious as to the themes of the Opening Ceremony.

But I am very very excited for Gaga. I hope Thomas Jolly gives her a good stage!

• Like 2

steven
21 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Huh? She has always been in the spotlight! And France loves her, she had more big hits there recently than in the US.

Of course she's always been but recently she's been more quiet, and the GP hasn't seen or heard about her really since Shallow and the Superbowl.. I mean in terms of big international events

Edited by steven
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

dberrin
1 hour ago, lilboyblue said:

It usually is! But Paris org is really trying to do things different this time... what with the boats and all. Even Snoop now looks like he's performing. Like, what? Very curious as to the themes of the Opening Ceremony.

But I am very very excited for Gaga. I hope Thomas Jolly gives her a good stage!

He should, seems like he really likes her

• YAAAS 1

julz

I think i will not go to work tomorrow Friday July 26 :teehee: 1:30PM ET is the start of the opening ceremony.

i am excited not just with her performance and not just with her being with The Celine Dion.....but also how unique this ceremony is gonna be. If Gaga is on a floating piano....how will they reach one another for a duet?? The effects, choreo, fireworks, technology, the people :bradley: Gaga really went for the unique Olympics ceremony, because same :cheeky: