Teletubby

Featured Posts

Rifek

Some artists do the Olympics other do the Toyota AFL Grand Finals 

Cracking Up Lol GIF

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • LMAO 52

Awrah999

Love that she’s traveling all over the world to try to find a couple of fans who remember her :huntyga:

• LMAO 16

StrawberryBlond

And let me guess - she's going to perform Roar and Firework. :smh: I swear, those songs will never escape the public consciousness whenever she gets invited to these things. They should be kept strictly for concert-going fans only at this point because the rest of us have overdosed on those. It seems she's been trotted out for multiple public events since 2016 to sing these songs, it's so weird, it's like an attempt at a comeback every time by reminding people what her biggest hits are. Maybe she was going to sing Woman's World but it got cut for obvious reasons.

• Like 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, StrawberryBlond said:

And let me guess - she's going to perform Roar and Firework. :smh: I swear, those songs will never escape the public consciousness whenever she gets invited to these things. They should be kept strictly for concert-going fans only at this point because the rest of us have overdosed on those. It seems she's been trotted out for multiple public events since 2016 to sing these songs, it's so weird, it's like an attempt at a comeback every time by reminding people what her biggest hits are. Maybe she was going to sing Woman's World but it got cut for obvious reasons.

firework feels so corporate now. i can't listen to it

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Plastic Flower

So not a crowd of her fans :bear: girl... Just say you're excited to be there.

Drop it
  • LMAO 1

Babylon Dynasty

The thread title. EYE- :icant:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Rat Boy
38 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C90ikjtKC_7/?igsh=MWN1eW5iOWhqOXdkeQ==

Australian Monsters evacuate while you still can

May God bless all of you

Best of luck,

ARTPOPKISS,

xoxo

Australian here. She is reportedly going to each house and taking the gays she finds to an undisclosed location. She claims she wants to Make Australia Modest Again. SEND HELP.

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • LMAO 8

CautiousLurker

WAIT ITS FOOTBALL? I didn't know they played football in Australia... I thought it was racing or something cuz Toyota's in the name, I feel like... sponsors should be at least on theme - if you sell cars, sponsor car stuff :cyanlights:

Anyway, I'm sure football fans will be thrilled to see Katy - men kicking balls are her primary demographic

Rat Boy
2 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

WAIT ITS FOOTBALL? I didn't know they played football in Australia... I thought it was racing or something cuz Toyota's in the name, I feel like... sponsors should be at least on theme - if you sell cars, sponsor car stuff :cyanlights:

Anyway, I'm sure football fans will be thrilled to see Katy - men kicking balls are her primary demographic

It’s basically a more brutal version of American football. They barley even wear any protective gear :deadbanana:

Each team has its own song that sound like war cries. :icant:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River