Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga & Celine Dion singing a duet at Olympics

madmagical6

Featured Posts

tylerjs

Oh she is going to eat this. Yall disappointed folks aren’t seeing the vision. This will be one of, if not Gaga’s BIGGEST public performance of ALL TIME. The audience simply does not get bigger, and even though she won’t debut new music there, it will put her back on the world stage (literally) and BILLIONS of people will be talking about her again. After that, all eyes on her and she’s going to explode with LG7 and joker. She’s coming for blood and it’s serious

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 5

PartySick
1 hour ago, bionic said:

rumor has it taylor is also joining them

@ChicaSkas says she "doesn't want that tortured billionaire anywhere near them. Blasphemy!"

...she's sitting next to me with her dead phone lmao 

💚
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 1

BULATIO

Gaga really will performs? Because we have not received official confirmation about this... :awkney:

Edited by BULATIO

This would be huge if true! Two icons singing an iconic French song for an iconic event! 

I haven’t watched Celine’s documentary yet, but I was under the impression she is not able to sing due to her condition. Can anyone confirm if this is true or not?

After watching Gaga with Tony and Liza though, there is no better person than her to help Celine through a performance if she’s able to do it. 

• Like 1

LG7 time now

I hope it will work for Gaga… people only talk about Celine right now, and I just knowww some people will criticize Gaga for not letting Celine have her moment, especially if one of them outsings the other, whoever it is:cryga: Fingers crossed, I hope people will like that “unexpected” duo 🤞🏼 

Edited by LG7 time now
  • Like 1

bionic
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

@ChicaSkas says she "doesn't want that tortured billionaire anywhere near them. Blasphemy!"

...she's sitting next to me with her dead phone lmao 

poetry and torture were invented in france

what are the divisions of france called? departments

the clues have always been there

buy bionic
  • LMAO 5

17 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

Oh she is going to eat this. Yall disappointed folks aren’t seeing the vision. This will be one of, if not Gaga’s BIGGEST public performance of ALL TIME. The audience simply does not get bigger, and even though she won’t debut new music there, it will put her back on the world stage (literally) and BILLIONS of people will be talking about her again. After that, all eyes on her and she’s going to explode with LG7 and joker. She’s coming for blood and it’s serious

THIS! We’re about to be FED. This is the most hyped I’ve been for an album and a movie from her too, and I’ve been here since day one with miss lady. 

Nite

It really sounds like Gaga's just joining Celine for one song but that's already an honor tbh :vegas:

We might still have the closing one :poot:

2 minutes ago, LG7 time now said:

I hope it will work for Gaga… people only talk about Celine right now, and I just knowww some people will criticize Gaga for not letting Celine have her moment, especially if one of them outsings the other, whoever it is:cryga: Fingers crossed, I hope people will like that “unexpected” duo 🤞🏼 

I can hear this, but also Gaga has a great standing with the general public around the way she cares for elders and is able to keep them in the spotlight. People really admire the way she approached things with Tony and her interaction with Liza went viral because everyone was so touched.

I trust that Gaga would know exactly how to give Celine the spotlight she deserves. We also know that Celine adores Gaga and would probably trust her to share a stage with in her condition. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Locke

This and Joker 2 will show the world how crazily versatile she is. She can be one day singing at the Olympic with Celine and then telling a dark story with Joaquin Phoenix in one of the most anticipated films in recent years. 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

palma
18 minutes ago, BULATIO said:

Gaga really will performs? Because we have not received official confirmation about this... :awkney:

She's been moving around Paris on an official Olympics vehicle so I think it's more or less confirmed at this point :partysick:

• Love 2

Bronco
30 minutes ago, BULATIO said:

And we wont until the moment it happens in the opening or closing ceremony tbh

monketsharona

I'm French and La Vie En Rose at every event tied to France is so cliché and tired and it makes like zero sense reprensenting us as French people or even Olympics celebrations. Where the **** is originality of those creatives thinking France = La Vie En Rose, baguette, beret, romance, Eiffel Tower. Mark my words we'll have all those in one show :laughga:

I hope there's more from both Gaga and Celine in this show. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2