Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga & Celine Dion singing a duet at Olympics

madmagical6

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22

Meh Il watch it it'll be good but having seen her perform it live in Vegas in June it's nothing il loos sleep over to stay up to see it. It'll be great visibility and I really hope her team gets this and she rides the momentum for new music :max:

Aglaya

Not some of you thinking she would perform Applause or some random song at the Olympics :toofunny::toofunny:

could mean anything
  • LMAO 8

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, tylerjs said:

Oh she is going to eat this. Yall disappointed folks aren’t seeing the vision. This will be one of, if not Gaga’s BIGGEST public performance of ALL TIME. The audience simply does not get bigger, and even though she won’t debut new music there, it will put her back on the world stage (literally) and BILLIONS of people will be talking about her again. After that, all eyes on her and she’s going to explode with LG7 and joker. She’s coming for blood and it’s serious

This is literally like The Sound of Music tribute at the Oscars on steroids

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Lady Rah Rah

She’s gonna be thrown into legendary status after this performance (although she already is in our opinion) :firega: 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

HermesGr

Its the only deal i d like besides a new song. A duet with Celine would be amazing moment on both her legacies..

Best scenario, a duet, and a new song for both of them too. 

I know i want much..

• Like 1

Cameltoe Chariot

I really wish this fanbase had a better grip on reality and realized what an absolutely CAREER DEFINING MOMENT this will be if it ends up being a duet with Celine.

This will be her Oscars Sound Of Music medley all over again - a MASSIVE, MASSIVE moment that will put her front and centre, and give her the best opportunity to launch the next album and J:FAD with a maximized audience.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

Awrah999

I see some monsters should attempt the “be happy for Gaga for once in your life” challenge :derpga:

I think we as Gaga fans have heard her sing this song many times, but most of the world hasn’t. The fact that she is singing potentially with Celine a timeless legend for her comeback performance at the Paris Olympics watched by BILLIONS of people is amazing. You can be disappointed in the song choice (we are all hungry for LG7 material obviously) but don’t spew hate and act entitled when Gaga is simply living her life and performing her art. I feel honored to have been a little monster for so long and admire her courage and creativity. How many artists have the talent, versatility, and vision that Gaga does? How many artists have accomplished what she has? How many artists get a once in a lifetime opportunity like this? The fact that she’s even being considered to do this proves what a powerhouse and icon she is, known and celebrated worldwide and she is really just getting started :firega:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

Juanlittlem

Why is people saying we were expecting Applause/Bloody Mary/whatever pop song? Literally no more than 3 delusional clows have said anything about that. With that said, people are allowed to not be happy of it being La Vie en Rose, we've heard her sing it so many times that it gets boring. I also feel she tends to push the vocals way too much and overdoes it so that's why I mostly don't enjoy the performances. Let's see what she does for this.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 2

Awrah999
10 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Not some of you thinking she would perform Applause or some random song at the Olympics :toofunny::toofunny:

I absolutely love Applause and it’s my most played track of this year but let’s be for real :awkney:

My partner was saying this yesterday that Applause is the perfect song for the Olympics and I was like love it but :excusemeno:

so happy Gaga was selected to perform ANYTHING to be honest on a stage this massive 

• Thanks 1

Awrah999
1 hour ago, NewUsername said:

It would be cool if she slayed the last notes even more than how she did in Atlanta (29th July 2015)! :giveup: Imo her best rendition of the song (or at least of that part) to date.

She held the last note flawlessly and for about 12 seconds (which I think might be her longest?).

EDIT: Ok, this one was even longer and super recent :giveup: 

I saw her performance in Vegas around the same time and she hit high notes and went into her falsetto in a way I had never heard from her before! I think she’s been taking care of her voice and can do that again this time around especially with Celine on board 

• YAAAS 1

Ronk
27 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

This is literally like The Sound of Music tribute at the Oscars on steroids

This will be the most endearing moment to the public since Julie Andrews hugged Gaga on stage.  Huge!

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • Love 2

tylerjs
1 hour ago, Monstermilo said:

That girl can’t sing in English and u expect her to sing in French 🫣

ate her down something severe

Excuse Me What GIF by Biden Inauguration Committee

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Thanks 1

Aglaya
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Why is people saying we were expecting Applause/Bloody Mary/whatever pop song? Literally no more than 3 delusional clows have said anything about that. With that said, people are allowed to not be happy of it being La Vie en Rose, we've heard her sing it so many times that it gets boring. I also feel she tends to push the vocals way too much and overdoes it so that's why I mostly don't enjoy the performances. Let's see what she does for this.

I get it but also the GP has not heard her sing this song as much as we have :shrug: If this rumor is true, and she's performing with THE Celine Dion the GP is going to eat this up :giggle: Most people are not little monsters watching her Jazz and Piano performances on YouTube. If true, this will be her best rendition of the song ever.

could mean anything
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

rafaelgherardi
17 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

I get it but also the GP has not heard her sing this song as much as we have :shrug: If this rumor is true, and she's performing with THE Celine Dion the GP is going to eat this up :giggle: Most people are not little monsters watching her Jazz and Piano performances on YouTube. If true, this will be her best rendition of the song ever.

but I guess some good part of the GP must have seen her sing La Vie En Rose in ASIB

I love the idea of them performing together, and although I personally don't like her singing this song that much (because she has sung it sooo many times already), I couldn't think of another song for their duet

maybe there is one other classic French song that is not known to us outside France, but I really thought the chances of her singing a song from her own discography were low