💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

SOPHIE - One More Time feat. Popstar

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

bpmMonkey

😮‍💨 love a good intro for a techno track, but not for 80% of the entire duration. This could have easily be a good standard track at a 5-6 min mark

• Like 2

SEANGT
28 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

😮‍💨 love a good intro for a techno track, but not for 80% of the entire duration. This could have easily be a good standard track at a 5-6 min mark

this is why a posthumous SOPHIE album doesn't work for me. This is something she would do. But we can't know if that was the intention or not. So it's not impactful or meaningful. It's just a track that goes nowhere. 

bpmMonkey
19 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

this is why a posthumous SOPHIE album doesn't work for me. This is something she would do. But we can't know if that was the intention or not. So it's not impactful or meaningful. It's just a track that goes nowhere. 

I mean, the Kim track really works for me, since you have vocals to cling on to, it’s way easier to get structure in these things that work if you have a vers and chorus. Still excited to hear the rest of the collection, but so far it’s a 1/3 for me (at least on replayability(…?)) the production is still really nice, well crafted and unique, just as a song it doesn’t work for me. :kiss::bye:

• Like 1

tomdsgn
1 hour ago, bpmMonkey said:

I mean, the Kim track really works for me, since you have vocals to cling on to, it’s way easier to get structure in these things that work if you have a vers and chorus. Still excited to hear the rest of the collection, but so far it’s a 1/3 for me (at least on replayability(…?)) the production is still really nice, well crafted and unique, just as a song it doesn’t work for me. :kiss::bye:

I really wish there was a version of Reason Why with just Kim