candydarling
Just now, BULATIO said:

If so, then you have more chances to win. :huh:

not really

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

I hope she says **** it and has the confidence to go for best actress 

It's not up to her tho'

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

androiduser

Category "fraud" is sometimes risky and frowned upon .. it works out sometimes, but it generally remains remembered as a negative thing

• Like 5

Chlorine

Quick rant but Gaga is like y’all’s little actress Barbie and you want her to get every accolade every project. You treat her acting endeavor like a vehicle to snatch trophies and that’s not what it is. 

• Like 2

candydarling
4 minutes ago, Chlorine said:

Quick rant but Gaga is like y’all’s little actress Barbie and you want her to get every accolade every project. You treat her acting endeavor like a vehicle to snatch trophies and that’s not what it is. 

lol as if she doesnt want it

• Like 1

FreedomInTheMusic

Best Actress is going to be a highly competitive race this year. Supporting Actress will likely be a bit less stacked, and I’m sure she’s going to do what she has to do to set herself up for an acting Oscar. With the right campaign, I truly think she might be able to get it.

LG7 time now
54 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

This is always tricky and can backfire.

Can’t the Academy just change the category if the one the film’s team chose doesn’t fit in their eyes? Like the Recording Academy for the GRAMMYs?

Edited by LG7 time now

Borisapillar
4 minutes ago, LG7 time now said:

Can’t they just change the category if the one the film’s team chose doesn’t feel right? Like the GRAMMYs?

I'm sure the nominating committing will decide which category she is eligible for.

• Like 1

moonsago
29 minutes ago, Chlorine said:

Girl... as if that’s not the goal for her also. Even with the Emmys, do you think she edited the film cause she’s SO INLOVE with editting and not maily to get closer to that EGOT status? Come on... and there’s no shame in that! She’s the most interesting artist of our generation, she SHOULD strive for those accolaids, she deserves the legend status. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Bradley
4 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Girl... as if that’s not the goal for her also. Even with the Emmys, do you think she edited the film cause she’s SO INLOVE with editting and not maily to get closer to that EGOT status? Come on... and there’s no shame in that! She’s the most interesting artist of our generation, she SHOULD strive for those accolaids, she deserves the legend status. 

Lmao, look there's nothing wrong with wanting an award but the way you put it really reduces the maturity Gaga actually has. She can be passionate about her craft and want an award at the same time. It's not one or the other.

Edited by Bradley
  • Like 1

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, moonsago said:

She didn't edit the Chromatica Ball film herself.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.