💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's Adventures in Paris MEGATHREAD (maybe for the Olympics)

Star

Featured Posts

Babel

If she's having another brainless world peace Imagine at baku moment and not some artistic statement with perspective she can truly keep it. 

• Shook 1

Jarvin

The opening ceremony is free to attend, anyone else planning to go? I want to go from Holland

• Love 1

GagaGame

Why am I always late? I thought this thread was random sh*t and I've been ignoring it all day :madge:

LG7? CANCELLED
  • LMAO 4

Opulence

OMG

Performing at the opening or closing will be insane!!!

hate to say it though but I don’t think it will be LG7 material, such a huge platform is usually just used for their best known hits like the Super Bowl - this is probably going to be used as a major hype builder for the public before LG7 starts

• Like 1

elijahfan
14 minutes ago, Opulence said:

OMG

hate to say it though but I don’t think it will be LG7 material, such a huge platform is usually just used for their best known hits like the Super Bowl - this is probably going to be used as a major hype builder for the public before LG7 starts

Back for the Athens Games, Björk performed a song she specifically wrote for the ceremony, and then included it in her then upcoming album. Don’t mean to hype people up for no reason, but we can’t rule anything out just yet.

I don’t think it would make much sense for her to perform if it wasn’t something special.

Edited by elijahfan
  • Shook 1

Arcanum

I think it's time for The Edge of Glory to shine. Perfect theme, perfect moment, locked global #1 sleeper hit

(as it should have been :max:)

perfect springboard for LG7 and that comic con movie.:classy:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Catnikko

I hate megathreads :traumatica: Im not looking page by page to see peoples comments on the latest thing :messga:

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • Like 3

rafaelgherardi
1 hour ago, Jack2102 said:

It might look better with lights and the moon :huntyga:

will it be at nighttime, though? the sun sets so late at this time of the year that I wonder if the opening will be in the daytime or not

ShayCristoforo

If she teased a dance bop aka Dance In The Shadow, why is she by the shore with a piano? 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Catnikko
21 minutes ago, Catnikko said:

I hate megathreads :traumatica: Im not looking page by page to see peoples comments on the latest thing :messga:

cut to me having read every page of the thread :traumatica:

Dance in the shadow of the meow

Economy
42 minutes ago, Opulence said:

OMG

I also assume she wouldnt debut new music at the Olympics, i feels out of place and may even look too oppurtunistic.

But it doesnt matter, it builds hype around her name shortly before new era and thats probably what they are going for as its still beneficial (assuming this is rumour is true)

• Like 3

Jose Alberto

If she's going to perform on Friday... what is she waiting for to announce it?? I really think this woman is allergic to announcements... :saladga:

• LMAO 1

Jack2102
25 minutes ago, rafaelgherardi said:

will it be at nighttime, though? the sun sets so late at this time of the year that I wonder if the opening will be in the daytime or not

The show starts at 7:30pm in daylight. 8-9 will be the golden hours/ sunset. It should be dark by 9:30pm. 

• Like 1

Reality
44 minutes ago, Catnikko said:

I just skim big threads and look for stuff with a lot of YAAAS or Shook reactions :icant: 

🃏🖤👹