💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's Adventures in Paris MEGATHREAD (maybe for the Olympics)

Star

Featured Posts

palma
2 minutes ago, GregJA said:

maybe she’s competing for gold in women’s swim team 

Pretty sure she's on the river (Seine, not the mod) to poop in it to protest the Olympics :partysick:

Hence the trash-bag looking platform :partysick:

Edited by palma
  • LMAO 4

Reality

Idk, maybe I’m being delusional, but I feel like between the moon imagery from the Olympics and knowing that LG7 might have something to do with the moon, it would seem like a weird correlation if she DIDN’T perform or at least hint at LG7 in any way during her performance, right? Like, I’m not expecting her to be like “hey everyone, and this is my new single from my new album”, but if you’re gonna have all the moon stuff, I don’t see how she doesn’t acknowledge it.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

palma
1 minute ago, HermesGr said:

I m afraid there is no room at Olympics for more than 1 song. And if there is a piano for her that means ballad aka no new music aka HUGE LOST OPPORTUNITY 👿

From what I know (Kylie, Spice Girls, etc) you get like 4-5 minutes so yeah she'll not be doing a medley - a long one at least. There were some tea that she had a new choreographer for this event so idk if it's going to be exclusively jazz.

I don't see her doing the LG7 lead there though. But maybe (if we're lucky) she'll drop the pre-order for the album/tour that night to capitalize on the promo and release the song on the August 2nd (my birthday :sis:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

StrawberryBlond

Happy Very Funny GIF by Disney Zootopia

This is the biggest confirmation yet. If she's performing at the Olympics, this will be like her Baku performance x10. Its been so long since we've seen a major tv appearance from her. We are not ready! :excited2:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

julz
27 minutes ago, palma said:

This pretty much confirmes she's doing the opening ceremony I think :giveup:

GTHtVziXkAErrU2?format=png&name=small

Are y'all excited for Jazz et Piano live from the Seine? :sis:

The TCB piano fits this island :cheeky: the journey continues in Paris

• LMAO 1

dberrin

Ok so if she s on the seine. It is the opening ceremony!! I kinda wanted her to be at the closing one, performing once again in the stadium that gave her the two biggest crowd of her career..

• Like 2

Quentin
12 minutes ago, HermesGr said:

I m afraid there is no room at Olympics for more than 1 song. And if there is a piano for her that means ballad aka no new music aka HUGE LOST OPPORTUNITY 👿

Sometimes she begins a song like a ballad and then finishes it with an instrumental

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

palma
Just now, dberrin said:

Ok so if she s on the seine. It is the opening ceremony!! I kinda wanted her to be at the closing one, performing once again in the stadium that gave her the two biggest crowd of her career..

Opening ceremony is more watched so 

money-tsmadison.gif

• Like 3

ModernEcstasy

She’s performing on water?
“Shallow” confirmed!

• Love 1

Jack2102
36 minutes ago, palma said:

This pretty much confirmes she's doing the opening ceremony I think :giveup:

GTHtVziXkAErrU2?format=png&name=small

Are y'all excited for Jazz et Piano live from the Seine? :sis:

It might look better with lights and the moon :huntyga:

dberrin

Probably shallow or another one of her ballad. At least it shouldn’t be la vie en rose! lol she never performed it on a piano

JgHaus78

Realistically thinking, where else would she perform new music any time soon? I think she’s beyond award shows in this phase of her career unless it’s one of the EGOT stages. I’m optimistic but always prepared to hear trumpets and her doo-wapping on the mic.