đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's Adventures in Paris MEGATHREAD (maybe for the Olympics)

Star

Featured Posts

Magneto

If Gaga were to do the closing, wouldn't she be super early? I know nothing about sports, but don't the Olympics take quite some time?

Free my mind

ChromaticaBoy
16 minutes ago, Magneto said:

If Gaga were to do the closing, wouldn't she be super early? I know nothing about sports, but don't the Olympics take quite some time?

Yes, they do and yes it seems pretty early, however some users were pointing out that if she has to rehearse on the location, she might not be able to do that during the Olympics, so even if she’s doing something in the closing ceremony, she has to rehearse now. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Nite
45 minutes ago, LG7 time now said:

Why would she hide a hand?

Those engagement rumors still going :artdoll2:

• Like 1

monketsharona
1 hour ago, LG7 time now said:

BFMTV just reported she was spotted rehearsing La Vie En Rose

Their source is literally Twitter :ladyhaha:

I doubt Gaga will be singing La Vie en Rose, Aya Nakamura has been confirmed singing it (it was very unpopular here in France when it was announced)

• Like 1

4SeasonsInADay
30 minutes ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

Yes, they do and yes it seems pretty early, however some users were pointing out that if she has to rehearse on the location, she might not be able to do that during the Olympics, so even if she’s doing something in the closing ceremony, she has to rehearse now. 

Yeah, its not like the Super Bowl where the stadium will sit empty the week before. A lot of the production elements for the Opening and Closing ceremonies will be locked before the games start.

• Like 1

Prigari
28 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Their source is literally Twitter :ladyhaha:

I doubt Gaga will be singing La Vie en Rose, Aya Nakamura has been confirmed singing it (it was very unpopular here in France when it was announced)

That wasn’t confirm, French people were just super afraid of it and spit all their racists rage but nothing was confirm about it and seeing the backlash it would be smart to ask to Gaga to do it and then let Aya do something else 

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Prigari said:

That wasn’t confirm, French people were just super afraid of it and spit all their racists rage but nothing was confirm about it and seeing the backlash it would be smart to ask to Gaga to do it and then let Aya do something else 

I feel like Lady Gaga will be a super non event tbh :ladyhaha: Depend on what she will do

Celine will be the huge thing. Deserved though, she is the queen here :firega:

Helxig
21 hours ago, kenmonster said:

@Helxig that lmfao reaction is shady to me, do you actually have a problem with me?

No :confused:  I'd love it if Celine and Gaga dueted. Idk I guess it made me chuckle thinking of them singing in the hotel together. Celine is always so random

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Love 1

TheJoanneHat

CĂ©line Dion is paid 2 million for 1 song

Aya will sing a song from Charles Aznavour

That leaves Gaga for La vie en Rose ?

Source : BFMTV (French tv)

Ivy
2 hours ago, LG7 time now said:

Why would she hide a hand?

Maybe she's hiding her engagement ring :glamourpuss:

• Like 1

palma

Is it really a big deal if Celine and her perform on the same night? It's a very big (and long) production and I think Gaga can deal with Celine being the headliner :poot: 

Doing the Olympics is a huge huge deal and she would be honored to do it regardless of whether she makes the headlines the next day or not :poot:

• Like 1

Helxig
1 hour ago, TheJoanneHat said:

That leaves Gaga for La vie en Rose ?

Omg she better not :saladga:

One thing that's almost for certain is she won't be performing new music. We know what she's like, there's no way she will try to upstage the Olympians by making it all about her

I wonder what songs in her discography would be appropriate.. It's gotta be an empowering song about strength and perseverance

Strut it out, battle on, battle for your life Olympions :laughga: 

• YAAAS 1

ChromaticaBoy
21 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Omg she better not :saladga:

One thing that's almost for certain is she won't be performing new music. We know what she's like, there's no way she will try to upstage the Olympians by making it all about her

I wonder what songs in her discography would be appropriate.. It's gotta be an empowering song about strength and perseverance

Strut it out, battle on, battle for your life Olympions :laughga: 

Bodies moving like a sculptuuuuuure
On the top of tower of Eiffeeeeeel tonight

• YAAAS 1

Helxig
1 minute ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

Bodies moving like a sculptuuuuuure
On the top of tower of Eiffeeeeeel tonight

Wait...

• LMAO 2

palma

I know it's a tiny possibility and I don't really see it happening but can you expect the reactions if she debuts the LG7 lead on Friday :messga:

gay-bomb.jpg

• Love 1