đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's Adventures in Paris MEGATHREAD (maybe for the Olympics)

Star

Featured Posts

HoeMoe

Just now, voltron92 said:

New ig post in 4 mins?

And its just her smiling with the caption

"i am so happy, the happiest i've ever been, making music something something music is my passion because i'm so happy, asia happy, koji happy, italy happy, everyone happy. new music soon. paws up"

:legend:

What’s fortnight
  • LMAO 6

julz
6 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

If she’s really performing no boring jazz, Rolling Stone, Bowie, or any covers plz:rip: 

Imagine if it is ARUTW or SHALLOW :giveup:

If she wants a cover also then... i think Smile (which makes sense...if she wants to promote Joker 2 as well). Or, La Vie en Rose...bec it's French

ModernEcstasy

If this really is happening, is it normal for them to not announce anything this close to the ceremony?

She will probably perform a cover and it’ll be over so quickly! At least we will get to see her, even if it is a few minutes 

Edited by ModernEcstasy

Ultimecia

SHOOOOK

It's REAL???!!!!

"LĂ©dy Gagaaaaaaaah!!"

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 12

Edonis

I've seen tweets from the GP assuming she's performing new music :bradley: oh god do I wish this will happen :bradley:

• Shook 1

Ultimecia
52 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

NOW I WANT A ****ING APOLOGY FROM EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ****ERS WHO BOTCHED MY RUMOR THREAD

Wendy Williams GIF by Vulture.com

GET THEMMMMM!! :vegas:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

VTV

Is cuntry popGa is back? đź‘€

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • YAAAS 1

weed

I KNEWWWWWW I HAD FAITH!!!! 
GAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• LMAO 1

VTV

Some say its gonna be a parisian jazz setlist

Edited by VTV
checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Easy
42 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

Maybe at the end of the day she is really doing opening ceremony :messga: cuz why would she stay for 20 days

I still think it is more likely for her to close considering the handover tradition.
Maybe coz after they started the Olympics, the venue won’t be available for the rehearsal, so they have to do it before the whole thing starts 

ChromaticaBoy

Could she really be rehearsing now for the closing ceremony which is on august 11th? What about the opening ceremony? Do they usually make an official statement when an artist does opening/closing ceremony (an if so how many days before?) or is it usually a “surprise”?

Bronco
14 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

If this really is happening, is it normal for them to not announce anything this close to the ceremony?

She will probably perform a cover and it’ll be over so quickly! At least we will get to see her, even if it is a few minutes 

From what I remember of 2012, there was a lot of rumours but minimal confirmation of who was involved in the closing ceremony. Which I will still argue is the best closing ceremony ever

• YAAAS 1

• River changed the title to Gaga's Adventures in Paris MEGATHREAD (maybe for the Olympics)