OUT NOW!
movie

Joker: Folie À Deux | Trailer 2 - OUT NOW

Louie

Featured Posts

Reality
4 minutes ago, Red said:

True but you can’t deny the teaser gives more importance to Harley than the new trailer :shrug: I’m not exactly complaining, I just want to understand the shift in marketing. 

Maybe that’s why. The first trailer was more Harley-focused, so to balance it out the second trailer was more Joker-focused.

And I think it’s more than fair tbh. We didn’t really get a whole lot of Joker’s perspective in the first trailer, so the fact that this one was so centered around him made sense. After all, he’s the main character 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 5

NATAH
1 minute ago, Hydrangea said:

I know she’s supposed to be Harley but I really can’t separate Gaga from the character. In quite a few scenes she just looks like herself like come on where’s the actual Harlequin-ness of it all? 

i think that'll be hard to do when only watching a trailer

when you're fully immersed in the film, it'll be easier to see her as harley than Gaga (even during ASIB i was able to see Ally as her own person (until ARUTW lol she really bodied that as Gaga))

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 5

DoremonLove

Ofcourse i wanted more of Gaga but maybe just maybe they arent revealing too much of her character to protect the story. Either way excited. This is gonna be a huge role for her:popcorn:

How can anoyone not love gaga
  • Like 8

CatelynnMarie

This trailer is becoming my new personality rn istg :nooo: 

It needs to be October :tony:

Edited by CatelynnMarie
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Locke
5 minutes ago, Red said:

True but you can’t deny the teaser gives more importance to Harley than the new trailer :shrug: I’m not exactly complaining, I just want to understand the shift in marketing. 

maybe it's a good thing, to avoid overexposure this time (traumatised by HoG..). Also it would be a good marketing strategy for them to convince the Joker 1 audience that this is still 'a film about Joker'. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

VOLANTIS
12 minutes ago, Hydrangea said:

I know she’s supposed to be Harley but I really can’t separate Gaga from the character. In quite a few scenes she just looks like herself like come on where’s the actual Harlequin-ness of it all? 

Edit: not to say that it’s a bad thing I love her and I’m excited I just idk

Gaga has this natural theatric element to her personality or how she expresses herself in media, that is hard to categorize because she carries herself as she goes. That's why she's not a favorable character for portrayals like the snatch game. 

That's why it'll always be hard to separate her from characters she'll play on screen. It also works in her favor when it comes to delivery. 

Edited by VOLANTIS
I'm just speaking out of my ass btw lmao but imo it makes sense.
I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Locke
1 minute ago, VOLANTIS said:

Gaga has this natural theatric element to her personality or how she expresses herself in media, that is hard to categorize because she carries herself as she goes. That's why she's not a favorable character for portrayals like the snatch game. 

That's why it'll always be hard to separate her from characters she'll play on screen. It also works in her favor when it comes to delivery. 

I love the hallelujah scene in the end. It adds a different layer of vulnerability, not very 'Gaga' at all. She is on her way to become a really great actress.

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

HelloHangoverz
6 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Its also happening at 2pm for some españoles :grr:

oop- my bad :ororomunroe:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

DrewPa
12 minutes ago, Hydrangea said:

Edit: not to say that it’s a bad thing I love her and I’m excited I just idk

It's normal sing Gaga got a big personality of her own.

at the same time, if think about Ally, Patrizia and now this,  you can easily realize how an incredibly versatile performer she is.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR
  • Like 1

chromaticainmyhead

Regardless of how this movie will be, Gaga looks great and it appears that once again she is coming to slay us with another remarkable acting performance. Praying, after the Joker 2 press tour is over Gaga has convinced the GP and those Rust Belt heterosexual coal miners to vote for our future Madame President and demand a Harley Quinn movie with Gaga solely ****ing up Gotham aka the patriarchy, once and for all. :ororomunroe:

Edited by chromaticainmyhead
fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • YAAAS 1

julz

Surprised to see Joker hitting that judge, brutal. I like the cinematography in the kissing scene, light on the left, and flames on the right. Gaga saying to give people what they want sounds sinister. 

I still like the first trailer than this trailer though. What do u like more?

Red
9 minutes ago, Locke said:

maybe it's a good thing, to avoid overexposure this time (traumatised by HoG..). Also it would be a good marketing strategy for them to convince the Joker 1 audience that this is still 'a film about Joker'. 

They had to do it for Haus of Coochi cause 🤌🏻Patrizia Reggiani, Patrizia Gucci🤌🏻 was the only good thing about the movie

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • YAAAS 1