💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Joker: Folie À Deux | Trailer 2 - July 23rd, 6am PT

Louie

Featured Posts

Jose Alberto

I can't wait to hear lg7's first single in the trailer... OMG!!!!!!!! :excited2:

River
10 minutes ago, Reality said:

DanielRPK and Cryptic4K also posted/hinted at a trailer release too. So are we also saying they’re taking from World of Reel too??

They all posted about it around the same time because they actually have connections and they know each other and shares scoops, Grace just waited, read it like everybody else and then rushed to make a post about, without giving any credit and pretending to be the first to know something.. it's always like that.
She's isolated among the insiders and the industry pushed her away.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Plastic Flower
6 minutes ago, Reality said:

DanielRPK and Cryptic4K also posted/hinted at a trailer release too. So are we also saying they’re taking from World of Reel too??

DanielRPK has been accused of stealing content before I think? 

Drop it

Reality
11 minutes ago, River said:

They all posted about it around the same time because they actually have connections and they know each other and shares scoops, Grace just waited, read it like everybody else and then rushed to make a post about, without giving any credit and pretending to be the first to know something.. it's always like that.
She's isolated among the insiders and the industry pushed her away.

Cryptic made a tweet about a month ago saying that there might be a new Joker trailer, but he retweeted that tweet around the same time Grace posted her tweet about a new trailer. As for DanielRPK, he also tweeted on the same day as Grace. 

It's always gonna be hard to vet whether scoopers are real or not because they'll inevitably get things wrong. Cryptic and DanielRPK have also gotten stuff wrong too. I do think many scoopers have unfavorable opinions of Grace and have probably isolated her in some ways, but I still believe she's got some legitimate sources. She's 

8 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

DanielRPK has been accused of stealing content before I think? 

I remember seeing some accusations about him stealing stuff, but I think he's generally regarded as a reliable scooper—at least when it comes to promotional material. 

🃏🖤👹

TimotheeChalamet
21 minutes ago, eunino said:

Do we know if this is the final trailer or just another teaser?

Trailer 

• Thanks 1

julz

What are they planning to show in the live broadcast...until the trailer :duck:

Maybe a snippet of LG7 lead???

Ashley
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

I am so torn :eww:   I told myself I wasn't going to watch another trailer so the movie is less spoiled for me. After seeing all the leaked images and the first trailer I feel like I've seen too much already.. but I wanna be here for the hype :omg:

That’s a good point, makes me not want to watch the trailer either since the movie is almost here anyway. But you know people here will be posting gifs, etc. from the trailer lol.

River
7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Cryptic made a tweet about a month ago saying that there might be a new Joker trailer, but he retweeted that tweet around the same time Grace posted her tweet about a new trailer. As for DanielRPK, he also tweeted on the same day as Grace. 

It's always gonna be hard to vet whether scoopers are real or not because they'll inevitably get things wrong. Cryptic and DanielRPK have also gotten stuff wrong too. I do think many scoopers have unfavorable opinions of Grace and have probably isolated her in some ways, but I still believe she's got some legitimate sources. She's 

I remember seeing some accusations about him stealing stuff, but I think he's generally regarded as a reliable scooper—at least when it comes to promotional material. 

Actually DanielRPK posted about the trailer at the 18th, Wheel of Reels at the 19th and 45 min after them.

It's just kinda annoying that at the end she's getting all the praise when she's actually does nothing, she was big a few years ago but lost it after she behaved bad with movie production teams and even actors.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, River said:

Actually DanielRPK posted about the trailer at the 18th, Wheel of Reels at the 19th and 45 min after them.

It's just kinda annoying that at the end she's getting all the praise when she's actually does nothing, she was big a few years ago but lost it after she behaved bad with movie production teams and even actors.

La Maison Randolph 

Cardi B on criteria for female artists: ‘They want you to be Mother Teresa’
  • LMAO 2

Linus Gaga

So what's going on here :enigma: feels like there will be jumpscare :huntyga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Anderson123
2 hours ago, GagaGame said:

F*CK THIS PLACE IS ABOUT TO BLOWWW

2 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,......dance

Hide contents