Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Joker: Folie À Deux | Trailer 2 - July 23rd, 6am PT

Louie

Featured Posts

Economy
7 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I am so torn :eww:   I told myself I wasn't going to watch another trailer so the movie is less spoiled for me. After seeing all the leaked images and the first trailer I feel like I've seen too much already.. but I wanna be here for the hype :omg:

I personally find it fun to be slightly spoiled and then trying to figure out how it all is gonna fit together (cuz usually its not exactly how you envision it :green:

• Thanks 1

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, River said:

wheel of reels posed about it 45 minutes before her

:ororomunroe:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I am so torn :eww:   I told myself I wasn't going to watch another trailer so the movie is less spoiled for me. After seeing all the leaked images and the first trailer I feel like I've seen too much already.. but I wanna be here for the hype :omg:

If they follows the first movie, this is likely the final trailer as well. 

2nd trailer typically focused on showing the story/plot, so if you like to go in blind when watching the movie, this is the time.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LastNight

I’m so excited!!!! The first trailer was killer, can’t wait to see what this one has to offer :firega:

Reality

The fact that this is gonna play in front of Deadpool and Wolverine is huge, can’t wait! 

🃏🖤👹
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

NATAH
36 minutes ago, Helxig said:

have a nasty head injury so you get amnesia!

mother, what must i do?

Reality
31 minutes ago, River said:

wheel of reels posed about it 45 minutes before her

DanielRPK and Cryptic4K also posted/hinted at a trailer release too. So are we also saying they’re taking from World of Reel too??

🃏🖤👹