Featured Posts

SimonBaetens
On 7/22/2024 at 3:15 PM, Linus Gaga said:

Tbh I forgot I ordered themย :derpga:

love when that happens, feel like getting stuff for free

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

RAMROD
On 7/22/2024 at 6:46 PM, Bowman said:

I havenโ€™t got mine yetย :traumatica:ย I keep forgetting I even ordered stuffย 

Exactly. I was like, what's this package again, I don't remember I ordered something this week?ย :icant:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก
  • LMAO 1

ARTPOPKISS

Do I size up for the hoodie

F@ggotry at its finest

Bowman
7 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

Do I size up for the hoodie

Was thinking the sameย :oprah:

๐•ฏ๐•ต, ๐–‹๐–—๐–Š๐–Š ๐–’๐–ž ๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–‰

ARTPOPKISS
8 minutes ago, Bowman said:

Was thinking the sameย :oprah:

@RAMROD

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Love 1

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

I usually wears XL, I had XXL for this one cos I wished for roomier hoodie, but it felt like an XL to me. So, I think you will need to size up just in case.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

NATAH
15 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

I don't understand how it is not ready. The film is already much later than expect, why couldn't they get at least the merch ready earlier.

the merch was ready, that's just how it works now

when i order merch from other places, it also takes weeks/months depending on where their base of operations is

mother, what must i do?

Bowman
11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I usually wears XL, I had XXL for this one cos I wished for roomier hoodie, but it felt like an XL to me. So, I think you will need to size up just in case.

Iโ€™m 5โ€8 slim build and like things a bit oversized but not like a duvetย :ladyhaha:ย would L look okay?

๐•ฏ๐•ต, ๐–‹๐–—๐–Š๐–Š ๐–’๐–ž ๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–‰
  • Like 1

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Bowman said:

Iโ€™m 5โ€8 slim build and like things a bit oversized but not like a duvetย :ladyhaha:ย would L look okay?

L might be tight fit for you, try the xl

• Thanks 1

DavidJP

just got mine!ย 
t shirt XL - fits true to size, comfy shirt! Graphics on back are blurry but oh wellย 

Hoodie XL- also true to size. Im thic( 5 foot 9, 200 lbs) and it fits perfectly. The graphic is thick on the front, have no idea why. The design started cracking instantly when I unzipped it to put on. There are pockets but I guess the screen printing process made them close and I had to pull them apart to feel theย pockets. Going to have to sew them ย shut and not use them. I could see the design getting destroyed after a few washes. Definitely Not worth $100.00โ€ฆ should be $70ย