Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Performing At Olympics!

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy
28 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

she will sing probably 3 minutes maximum.... you guys sometimes think everything need to be a halftime show. 

I did assume that it was a Gaga show (10-15 mins), but now realising how these ceremonies work. 

She’ll definitely sing a cover imo

BradleyCooper
10 minutes ago, Mr Oak said:

The first female artist to perform in Seine:enigma:

I heard one Seine from above :bradley:

• LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 1

ProfessionalClown
2 minutes ago, BradleyCooper said:

I heard one Seine from above :bradley:

and when we hear those rain drops and “when i was young, i prayed for lightning” what then 

48 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I know Henny, some people up in here were just flat out RUDE even when a rumor thread contained RECEIPTS :partysick:

Feels SO GOOD to be right :trollga:

Well it also feels good to be wrong sometimes!
I've seen so much fake AI stuff on TikTok and other rumors with no evidence on there that I'm just becoming sceptical about everything related to Gaga these days, I've been hyped so many times and ended up disappointed that I prefer remaining sceptical but... it might have sounded rude, I'll admit that. :oops:

Let's go then, may this Olympics snatch my wig in proper Gaga manner :vegas:

• YAAAS 1

Siena

Theory Time!!!

The opening ceremony always highlights the host country's history and things they are known for...

France is obviously known for champagne AND during the most recent Dom Perignon campaign last year it was announced Gaga would be involved in a dance project in the future alongside the director and choreographer Kevin Vives.

Kevin is the choreographer for the opening ceremony, or at least he has been for the promo videos...so maybe this is the reason she will be involved with the opening ceremony. 

Anyways I am officially allowing myself to be delusional :vegas:

• Like 4
  • Shook 4

VOLANTIS
7 hours ago, Takox said:

It's time to perform Sour Candy and release the MV #TheJourneyContinues ⚔

The journey was taken off life support a while back bb.

The journey resurrected from the dead. 

The journey is our lord and savior. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
  • LMAO 1

plane jane
10 minutes ago, Siena said:

Theory Time!!!

The opening ceremony always highlights the host country's history and things they are known for...

France is obviously known for champagne AND during the most recent Dom Perignon campaign last year it was announced Gaga would be involved in a dance project in the future alongside the director and choreographer Kevin Vives.

Kevin is the choreographer for the opening ceremony, or at least he has been for the promo videos...so maybe this is the reason she will be involved with the opening ceremony. 

Anyways I am officially allowing myself to be delusional :vegas:

wait... omg...

you might be into something, hold on... 

• Thanks 1

Mr S

This is the same person that hosted some COVID thing during her own Chromatica era and decided to perform some cover instead of one of her own songs.

Rifek
Just now, RickMonster98 said:

So this performance wont be LG7 related? Is this 100% sure? :enigma:

Nothing is 100% sure 

we will find out the night when she performs 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Like 2

I can see her making the performance a tribute to Tony since the recent insta post, so a song of them would be cute.

RickMonster98
5 minutes ago, Takox said:

I can see her making the performance a tribute to Tony since the recent insta post, so a song of them would be cute.

Mh:selena:

marrytheminogue

pls, pls, pls be true … and pls also be for the Closing Ceremony (which I already have tickets for) 😭 Her performing would make the most sense for the handover ceremony, and aligns with the CC description on their website which mentions “world-renowned singers”.

My instinct is that this would be a cover or a past single (TEOG or HMH?), but Kylie did perform her recent single On A Night Like This (and Dancing Queen) for the Sydney 2000 Closing Ceremony, as well as Spinning Around and Celebration (as well as Waltzing Matilda) for the Paralympic Opening Ceremony so it’s not completely out the question for new material to be performed. Björk (non-Greek) debuted a new song specifically for the Olympics, so Gaga could in theory do something similar.

7 hours ago, Plastic Flower said:

She was rumoured to sing an Édith Piaf song, right? It'd make sense.

She should start with a cover of Edith’s ‘Padam, padam’, bring out Kylie to segue into Padam Padam and then perform Marry the Night together 🤪

• YAAAS 1