💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Eminem debuts at #1 on Billboard 200, Taylor Swift at #4

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Bronco said:

IF the rumours of the Rep TV coming within the next few weeks (likely announcement at the upcoming Wembley shows) - I'd wager TTPD streams will tank as Swifties have a burst of excitement and switch to focusing on Reputation. 

she just released new single from TTPD and sent it to radio, unlikely that she is moving to Reputation TV anytime soon. she will probably release the last re-recording at the end of the tour, maybe on her birthday

Cockroach of GGD

Bronco
58 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I find it convenient that its position drops only after she's beaten Whitney's record tbh. I doubt there will be any further variants tbh

I mean I'm surprised she didn't go for 13 weeks for the aesthetic. 

But yeah its very likely that Rep TV is the next project so I'd be surprised if we get anymore TTPD content. 

Bronco
50 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

she just released new single from TTPD and sent it to radio, unlikely that she is moving to Reputation TV anytime soon. she will probably release the last re-recording at the end of the tour, maybe on her birthday

Its nearly 112 days since TTPD came out, August 9th. She's stuck to that pattern since Fearless TV I believe. Rep TV is 1000% coming out before the tour ends given that she's deliberately held out on performing a fan fave from it in the surprise set and has in the last few weeks been deliberately setting up easter eggs hinting at a release. 

Plus Rep TV isn't the last re release, she still has Debut as well to do. She's running out of Eras tour dates to use for the album reveals given she confirmed that there will be no further dates in 2025. 

She's not pushing the new single in the slightest, no video or physical media. She's done it just so the fans can say their favourite is a single. 

palma

Eminem debuting with Chromatica numbers has me a little worried for LG7's opening week tbh. I hope Interscope pulls a Taylor Swift with the variants - I don't want her 200k+ opening week streak to end :messga:

Teletubby
12 minutes ago, palma said:

Eminem debuting with Chromatica numbers has me a little worried for LG7's opening week tbh. I hope Interscope pulls a Taylor Swift with the variants - I don't want her 200k+ opening week streak to end :messga:

he had no physical copies

Cockroach of GGD
  • Thanks 1

palma
45 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

he had no physical copies

Oh I see :partysick: